May 20, 2011

Blank Mind

This week has been long and tiring. My energy level has been rather low by the time I get home from work. I hate that because I want to be awake and alert when I'm home because it's not too long before I have to go to bed. Today I feel a bit better than I have been but my mind is just kind of blank and I'm enjoying it.

My job has been draining this week. So my mind has been racing trying to keep up with everything. My brain finally has a chance to just shut down and allow me to fully relax. Master and I have been having a wonderful night. We found a new show that we like on Netflix, so we've been watching that and talking during or in between episodes.

We cleaned the rabbit cages, spent time with our mutt and I took a nice hot shower.

Master wanted me to dress up after my shower so I decided on my school girl outfit. It seems to be one of His favorites. I've been so tired lately that He hasn't been having me put in the effort of getting dressed up for Him and then possibly passing out before He has a chance to fully take advantage of the situation. Don't get me wrong, He's fucked me through out the week but it's been either Him waking me up with His cock or by taking me to the bedroom shortly before my normal bedtime.

However, since my mind is rather blank I don't have a lot to say here to be honest. But it's my daily blog post. I've been allowed to skip a few lately and I didn't want to ask to skip another one. So I'm being a good girl and trying to concentrate long enough to type out this post.

I don't mean to bore anyone with my short posts lately. It's just been a really taxing week. I'm so glad I have the next two days to just enjoy the break and the nice weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment