May 1, 2011

Lock & Key

One thing that happens when something deeply effects me is that I really focus on Master, our marriage and our dynamic. It helps center me. It gives me something to focus on.

Well today, I was idly playing with my collar and then I found myself running my fingers along my cuff. For some reason later on I went online and went to the Eternity Collars website. I have my collar and my left wrist cuff from them. They are from the "Original" line, because I personally feel (as does Master obviously) that they are the best looking line they have. Don't get me wrong, the others are really nice as well. But the Original is our favorite.

However I still felt like browsing. I really want the anklet as well. My collar and cuff have never come off. Well, except in my fits of "I want this life style... No I don't... Yes I do!". Those were not fun. But since I've become more stabilized mood wise on my medication, I have not had that problem.

Now with the anklet it may have to be taken off at some point as some of my shoes/boots would not fit over it. But still, I really would like one even though it would suck to have it taken off depending on what shoes I'm wearing. Plus I'm sure getting thigh highs on would be a bitch and a half. Master prefers my symbols of His ownership of me to stay on at all times. And so they do. But who knows, maybe Master would like the idea and it may not be as impractical as I think. It would fit in my regular boots, my high heeled boots, it would sit above my sneakers and above my sandals. So that just leaves the thigh high boots which I honestly don't wear that often. I don't wear them that often simply because they get incredibly warm and they kill my feet. As far as stockings go, I could slip them under and through, like I do with my gloves that go to my elbow. And the ones I wouldn't be able to slip under, such as ones that are permanently attached to the rest of the outfit, I would just slip those over the anklet.

Don't you love how I start off saying how it might not work and then immediately start convincing myself that it totally would?

But while I was on the website I saw something that caught my eye other than the anklet. It's called the "Master Key". Now as I already said my collar and cuff are never taken off (minus those fits which I pray I never have again) and we still have the original "keys" that came with the collar and cuff. But the thought of Master having a "key" to both of them on His key chain just sounds so.... right. Not that I would be worried about Him using it to take them off or anything like that, but just knowing that no matter where we are as long as He has His keys with Him, which He always does, He could if He wanted to.

Plus that old saying of "You have the key to my heart" kind of plays into it. It may not be my heart, but to me it means about the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment