May 30, 2011

What Is Spring?

Spring isn't how I remembered it as a kid. I remember Spring as being something that happened to gradually raise the temperature from the freezing winters to the hot summers. Not this 50 degrees one day 87 the next bullshit. Blarg.

We haven't turned on the air conditioning yet. We thought about it but decided against it for now. So we turned the ceiling fan on high and took the standing fan out of the bedroom and put it in the living room for now. We'll move it back when we go to bed.

After my four day weekend, which I have greatly enjoyed, I am reluctant to go back to work. I love getting to spend extra time with Master. Today reality smacked me in the face that I have to go back in tomorrow. The only sucky thing is that I know damn well I'm going to have a lot of work on my desk when I come in. The worst part? I have to leave work almost 2 hours early in order to make it to my consultation dentist appointment. If I hadn't made the appointment for tomorrow I would have had to wait until the end of June. That wouldn't normally be a problem except for the fact that the damn tooth still gives me problems on and off. I want to get it taken care of as soon as possible so I'm not screaming in pain at one point because I waited too long. That would suck ass.

Master is coming to pick me up and take me to the dentist appointment. I'm not nervous about it at all. Either it's going to be good news or bad news. Can they save the tooth without making me bankrupt or can't they. Those are really the only two possible outcomes. So we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment