May 10, 2011

Long Damn Day

Last night I couldn't go to bed on time. Okay I could have, but there was no way I would have done anything else besides lay there, tossing and turning and becoming more and more frustrated. This is what happens when you're not feeling well and end up sleeping more than 12 hours straight.

So Master allowed me to stay up. But finally it reached 1am and Master told me to go to bed. So I pouted a bit but finally went to bed. I tossed and turned for a little while but eventually drifted off to sleep.

Then today decided to kick my ass.

To start I woke up with a headache. Seriously?! That's some bullshit. I took some pain meds and took the dog out. I got ready, made sure to bring my sunglasses because my eyes get extremely light sensitive when I have a headache and went to work.

I'm really glad I clocked in early today. My desk was full of stuff for me to do. And more kept coming as the day went on. My supervisor brought over two things that he needed done right away, so that slowed me down a little bit. But I figure doing what he wants immediately, regardless of my work load, can only make me look better.

I cut my lunch down from 1 hour to a whopping 5 minutes. Yeah. But even at that, by the end of the day I had barely made a dent in my work load. It looks like I'll be spending the next two days cranking out my work. I have to be caught up by Friday because I'm leaving at noon that day.

When I got home I was very sore. My shoulders were throbbing. Master offered to work on them after dinner. So when He was ready He put a pillow on the floor and had me sit on it. He then handed me His jean jacket to drape over my lap cause I was a bit chilled. He then worked on my shoulders until I was putty. And He used lotion when He worked on my shoulders! He hates using lotion when He rubs my shoulders or back. It's a special treat. I love it because it feels better and it helps me with my dry skin.

Now I'm off to go take a hot shower and get my muscles to loosen up so I don't wake up in a lot more pain than I already am.

No comments:

Post a Comment