May 18, 2011

Stick A Fork In Me...

... I'm done.

The past few days my fibromyalgia has been kicking my ass. Today is the worst it has been in quite some time. Everything from the back of my neck down hurts like hell. It's not strictly because of my fibromyalgia. But the lower back and tail bone is because I've been sitting weird or moving in a certain way to ease the pain in my neck and shoulders. As a result my lower back and tail bone are bitching up a storm.

Master has been very kind though. He saw me wincing when I went from a sitting position to laying on my side while I was on the couch. He asked me what was wrong, I told Him and the next words out of His mouth were "Lay on your stomach."

Now normally when He says those words it means He's about to use me for His pleasure. But since I was on the couch I knew that wasn't the case. I got on my stomach as I was told and He sat on the couch next to me. (I don't take up a lot of room on the couch.) He got some lotion and worked on my entire back for about an episode and a half of Battlestar Galactica. That's a long time. And He did this even though His back is also really bothering Him. His back has been to tender and sore for me to really work on it though. It hurts more than it helps. Poor Master. :-(

Hopefully over the course of the next couple of days the weather will level out and so will my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment