May 9, 2011

Migraine From Hell

Yesterday around 2 or 3pm my head started to hurt. It started off at the temples and slowly but surely spread out to the rest of my head. By 6pm Master was hinting that I should go lay down. I didn't look well, I was cranky, my eyes couldn't focus for long and yeah.. it was time to lay my happy ass down.

So I went into the bedroom. I had made sure my alarms for the next day were set just so I wouldn't forget later. I figured it was 6pm so I would probably only sleep for a couple of hours and be fine again. Yeah. Right. That so did not happen.

Master checked on my three separate times. He woke me up each time to see how I was doing. I said my head still hurt and that I didn't feel well. So He allowed me to continue sleeping.

Around 9pm He woke me up so I could take my happy pill. Once that was done I still wasn't feeling well but Master said I should at least take my shower to see if that helped at all. So I mumbled something that kind of sounded like I agreed with Him and stumbled into the bathroom. It was a short shower. I got clean and I got the fuck out. The bathroom light was killing my eyes, but I didn't want to take a shower in the dark because knowing my clumsy self I would have slipped and cracked my head on something.

As soon as the shower was done I put on one of Master's t-shirts and came out into the living room for a little while. He looked at me and said that I should probably lay down again. I agreed and went back to bed.

I then slept through the rest of the night. So between 6 to 10pm I was only awake for a total of 25 minutes. I didn't get up again until 6am when my alarm went off. I got up with the intention of going to work. My head was still pounding but I figured I could muscle through it. I took the dog out, came back in.... and immediately threw up. Ugh. So once that was done I breathed for a little while and then tried to brush my teeth. Bad idea. I threw up again. By that point the pounding in my head became much worse and I was dizzy. So I sent a text to my carpool and said I wouldn't be going in. I called my supervisor to say I wasn't coming in.

I then went into the bedroom and grabbed the blindfold. No, not for anything kinky. Believe me I was not even remotely in the mood or condition to be doing anything sexual.

I didn't want to wake Master up by trying to climb back in bed. Instead I laid down on the couch, put the blindfold on so the light coming in between the blinds wouldn't murder my eyes and went back to sleep. So after being up for a total of 30 minutes I was asleep again. I slept until 9:30 am and I only woke up because I heard Master getting out of bed.

As the day went on my head stopped hurting so much, I wasn't as pale and I was no longer running a slight fever. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. Thanks to my head causing me so much pain and my stomach taking sides with the mutiny my brain started I was running a slight fever. Bastards.

Around 4pm I finally started to feel normal. And now of course I'm not tired. I wonder why. In a total of 15 hours I was only awake for... let's round it up to an hour. So I slept for pretty much 14 hours straight. That's some bullshit.

It's back to work for me tomorrow. I know I won't be able to go to bed on time but that's okay. I don't really want to sleep. Sleeping that long kind of freaks me out. Why? I'm not sure. But it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment