May 26, 2011

A Bit Late

This post is a bit late. It's supposed to be for 05/26 but Master and I were watching this really interesting TV series on Netflix and by the time we finished it it was already midnight. Oh well.

I don't have to work tomorrow. I have a nice four day weekend! Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment. I've had a toothache on and off for a little while now and I know I have cavities and I know I have to start getting them fixed. So yeah, I have an appointment tomorrow. I've put it off for a long time for two reasons. First, I didn't have dental insurance until recently. Second, I am scared of the dentist. Any dentist. This is thanks to butcher of a dentist I had when I was a teenager. I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be about tomorrow. Master says I'm getting better about it.

Other than that we are meeting up with my mother on Saturday. Then on Sunday we are supposed to meet up with SS. She had said earlier in the week that she wanted to get together and we hadn't heard from her since. So Master had me get in contact with her today. She still wants to get together on Sunday. She just doesn't know what we'll be doing. She wants me to call her on Sunday after I get up and we'll basically wing it from there. Master doesn't seem very thrilled about it, but I figure if anything else if He wakes up on Sunday and decides He doesn't want to deal with it we can just cancel. No biggie. We don't have anything going on Monday and I'm hopefully going to keep it that way.

I'm honestly surprised that I'm not tired. I got up at 6am and it's now 12:30am. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment