May 5, 2011

New Friend

I have recently made a new friend. Well, technically two friends. They are a married couple who I know through my job. I started off only knowing the wife cause I sat next to her for quite some time and she had talked about getting together outside of work. So finally we decided to do so. So the four of us had gone out not that long ago.

Since then though I've mainly been talking to the husband part of that couple. I think they need "names" for here. So the husband will be MV and the wife will be BV.

BV and I have no common ground besides work. Our likes and interests are polar opposites. Our personalities are vastly different as well. She is more timid and shy where as I'm a bit more in your face and loud. And I really don't want to just sit around and talk about work all the time. That would suck.

MV and I on the other hand have similar interest as far as movies and techy stuff goes. We also have similar senses of humor. This also means that Master and him will get along a lot more smoothly than Master and BV ever would.

Plus I've always been more at ease with male friends rather than female. I was and still am to a degree, a tomboy.

It's weird that I've made a new friend though. Since I moved up here the only friends I've had are Master's friends. I'm not complaining at all. I don't go out of my way to make friends. And about the only place I'd meet new friends is at work. All of my coworkers, until recently obviously, are not people I'd wanna hang with.

But Master and I have made plans to have MV over this Saturday. Just him. He wants to get away from his wife for a while, which is fine. I actually think things would be a bit more awkward if she was here. MV and BV are completely different people and also basically have no common ground, so I don't really understand how that works. I've been in relationships like that in the past and gods did that suck.

So hopefully everyone will have a good time on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment