May 25, 2014

Tears

Last night Master and I had been not so much flirting with one another as much as just sneaking a quick touch or grab here and there. Oh, and Him occasionally smacking me on my ass. But really, that is how we flirt. We don't really do it verbally very often. It's all physical and with general body language. Like I said, we were doing that on and off all last night.

Eventually we did go to bed. He grabbed me and pulled me to Him, brushed my hair out of the way and then chewed on my neck for a while. I reached down to stroke Him for a little while before He stopped and told me to use my mouth. At the angle I was at and the fact that my jaw was a little tight I did the absolute best I could. He seemed to enjoy it a lot.

When I stopped I asked Him how He wanted me and rather than telling me He simply tossed me like a rag doll onto my back and I immediately opened my legs. He entered me and since I was already rather wet there wasn't much resistance. Did that stop Him from being a bit rough about it? Of course not. Why would it?

He held me close and fucked me hard. It was a nice mix and blended really well to the point that I couldn't really tell where the feeling of being held close in a very loving way began and the feeling of being fucked roughly ended.

After He allowed me to cum several times He knelt up and pulled my legs up so that they were bent at the knees and were up by my shoulders while my feet were resting against His chest. He got very, very deep. He bounced me off His cock while I was in that position and I don't know what triggered it but I started crying.

It wasn't full on sobbing. A few tears ran down my face and I sniffled a little bit here and there. It wasn't from pain. But just to make sure He eased up a little bit, He didn't stop though, and asked if I was okay. I nodded my head.

He leaned down, putting my pressure on my legs, and softly kissed my face. He told me that I hadn't been "raped" roughly in a long time. It's obviously not actually my being raped since I'm consenting. Basically it's how He refers to a particular position. I lay on my stomach, He hooks His feet under my legs so that they are widely spread apart and He grabs each of my wrists to pin me to the bed. I'm not allowed to cum and I better hold as still as fucking possible.

As He was describing to me that He was going to do this to me as well as put a pillow under my hips to prop them up so He could get even deeper He was pausing long enough to kiss my face very softly. That made more tears stream down my face. Please understand that these tears are not from pain or fear. They are simply from being overwhelmed by emotions. Particularly love and my devotion to Him.

Right before He pulled out so He could reposition me He kissed my lips. Once I was in position He did everything He promised He would. I wasn't crying anymore. I was too busy trying my best not to get off. However as soon as He was done, pulled out, and laid down next to me the tears flowed again but this time I was crying to the point that I had to catch my breath. He laid His chest across my back, covering my upper body with His. He rested His head against mine until I stopped. Again He asked if I was okay.

I assured Him that I was. He knew why I had been crying since the first time He asked if I was okay. After eleven years He knows that sometimes this just happens. It comes out of no where and there is really no rhyme or reason to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment