May 2, 2014

Changes

Master is always picking on me about not being able to leave things alone in regards to my blog. And He has reason to. I mean come on... how many times over the years have I changed my blog's look? Let alone hopping from Blogger to Wordpress and then back to Blogger. I've lost count. Then again I've been blogging since 2007... so... yeah... But ever since I've settled on the background (finally) I've been very happy with it. And I've got all of my widgets set to where I think they are perfect... There was one thing that was bothering me. Yes, I know. Hush. It was what is called a Gravatar. It's that image that shows up next to your name when you are commenting on a blog. I like mine to match my blog as much as possible. When this blog was purple, it was purple. But now that it is orange I felt the need to change it. I had it as something rather basic. It was a black background with an abstract tiger face on it. But for some reason, it just wasn't interesting enough to me. So.. I found this one:


I think it is much more interesting... Love it.

Anyway...

Other than that, and my changing a couple of things on Master' pet project per His request, there isn't a lot to report. There are a couple of family things but I don't want to go into that right now.

I will say that our sex life has taken a serious nose dive. It's not anyone's fault. It's just everything else going on. Kind of kills the mood ya know? But since sex is a great stress reliever it is missed. Now that things have settled down a bit, not a lot, but enough, the sex drive is kicking back in slowly. Hopefully we'll fool around tonight. It all kind of depends on how we feel a little bit later on. Master's back has been bothering Him and my lower back and shoulders have been bothering me. It seems as if it's not one thing it's another.

One good thing that happened this week is that I took a data entry test for a job I applied to a while back. They wanted 6,200kph with a 95% accuracy. Thankfully I got my results right away. I had 10,680kph with 99.7% accuracy. *beams* I know that may come off as a shock since I seem to fuck up shit when typing out a blog post but when it comes to a job, for whatever reason, I type a lot better. It's not like I'm not trying to type well during a blog post. It's just that there isn't that sense of urgency. I don't know if that's the word I really want to use but it's the only one I can think of. Yes, my blog is important and I take pride in it. However, I am more relaxed about it. After all this is supposed to be something that is enjoyable.

In so far as the job goes, it's going to be a lengthy process in order to find out whether or not they want to hire me. There are, I believe, a total of five steps. That was step one. They said I would hear from them in a week and a half to two weeks. At that time they'll let me know whether or not they want me to proceed with the process. Master says that if they don't they are insane simply based on my test results. I'm not trying to sound smug but I have to agree with Him. We shall see. After all, it is only the first step in this process.

2 comments: