May 16, 2014

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Last night Master ordered me to the bedroom. I got comfortable on the bed and waited for Him to join me. It was a little bit chilly when I first got in there so I'm glad I had a moment to warm up a little bit before Master got into bed with me.

As soon as He got into bed He wrapped me up in His arms, rolled on top of me, locked my legs in place by applying pressure with His and started chomping down on my neck and shoulder. He was biting a little bit harder than usual, but I greatly enjoyed it. Eventually moved down my body so He could suck, lick, and nip at my tits. He was rough and gentle at the same time, if that makes any sense. He lifted His upper body off of me and told me to use my mouth on Him. He asked if it would be easier if He sat up or laid down. He almost always asks me this because I have problems with my jaw so it all depends on how that is feeling. (Thank you very much TMJ.) I said that it would be easier if He sat up.

He knelt up on His knees but instead of just laying on my stomach and sucking His cock that way I put a pillow up against the wall so He could sit on the bed with His back against the wall. With how my jaw was feeling I felt that would be easier.

He sat down and got comfortable. I laid in between His legs and waited for Him to gather my hair up in His hands to keep it out of my face. It didn't take long for my jaw to start bothering me a bit, so I had to continuously adjust my speed and how far down the length of His cock I was going. He didn't seem to mind at all. And when it got to be a bit too much I pulled His dick completely out of my mouth and instead ran my tongue along the shaft and then running small circles with my tongue just behind the head of His cock. As soon as my jaw relaxed a little I took His cock into my mouth again.

At one point I pulled His dick out of my mouth again and asked Him what He wanted. Did He want me to continue to blow Him or did He want to fuck me? After I asked the question I went back to running my tongue all over, including licking the precum from the head as it started to ooze out.

He chuckled and said, "It's kind of hard to make a decision while you're doing that."

I smirked to myself and continued with what I was doing anyway. Eventually He asked what would be easier for me, knowing that my jaw was bothering me a bit. I basically said that I was more than willing to keep blowing Him but that I wouldn't be able to do it "forever and a day". He smiled and said, "Well why don't you keep sucking and if I don't cum before you have to stop then I'll fuck you."

Sounds like a plan!

I was pleased that I was able to get Him off with my mouth. I'm also glad that the way I had to keep adjusting the pace and depth didn't effect the pleasure He was receiving. If anything I think it heightened it for Him. That whole "keep you guessing" line of thought I guess.

We didn't stay up much longer after that. And no, I wasn't disappointed that it "only" ended up as a blowjob. Sometimes all I want is a shot in the mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment