May 31, 2014

Paracord

Today we finally got those paracord bracelets I won a little while ago. I ended up not having to e-mail them about it because they sent me a message saying that they apologized about the delay but they hadn't been able to send them out them due to personal reasons coming up but they would be in the mail the next day. I understood. I was excited when I checked the mail today and they were in there.

I quickly opened the package and was very happy! The only down side is that they got the color order reversed. Master's was black and gray and mine was black and purple. It was supposed to be the other way around but hey.. they were free and they are awesome. Master wasn't disappointed at all and neither was I. Good thing I don't like the color pink and had ordered that color. *laughs*

If I had actually ordered and paid for them I would have been a tad upset and said something to them. But I didn't. These were 100% free. I didn't even have to pay shipping. So I just sent them a quick message thanking them. Like I said, they are absolutely awesome and we both love them and we both pretty much love the same colors.

I'm actually really happy that I entered the contest because now we both want more of them. *smiles* I know they are supposed to be survival gear and all that, but I think they look awesome and so does Master. And since there is absolutely no metal in/on them I can wear them without having to worry about it. The clasp is durable plastic.

They make some with charms on them too, and the way they weave the charm into them the metal wouldn't even get close to touching my skin so I can even order those!

This may sound stupid but because of my metal allergy and how sensitive it actually is I have never really been able to wear a lot of jewelery and have always been a little jealous of people that could just switch it out whenever they wanted to. I've always had to pick one piece of jewelery and stick with it because I knew my skin won't react to it. It was even more difficult due to the fact that I hate gold.

But with these paracord bracelets I could buy quite a few and just switch out to another one depending on which one I wanted to wear that day.

I've never been the type of girl who was into a lot of jewelry. But when I find something I really like I enjoy having different ones so I can switch them out. And these paracord bracelets fit that perfectly. They aren't typical jewelry you'd see a woman wear, so it's right up my alley.

I look forward to buying more once we can afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment