July 6, 2013

Quality

As you may have already noticed, I haven't done a blog post in two days. That's like.. a record or something. I can't remember the last time I went for more than one night without doing a blog post unless I was sick.

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is that it's been a wonderful three days. And today isn't over yet! Master and I have spent a lot of down time together. It's been a lot of goofing around, a lot of talking, and a lot of fucking. It's not a blur but currently I'm having a little bit of a problem figuring out the exact order of everything. I mean the moments themselves are crystal clear but the order of some of them? Not so much. And I'm not really trying to give a play by play either.

Don't get me wrong, the sex has been incredible each and every time but a play by play of each orgasm isn't really what I'm going for with this post.

We've talked, a lot, like I said.

We've discussed BC quite a bit because we're just trying to figure out what the fuck is going in that man's brain. We never will, because I don't think he even knows. But it doesn't stop us from discussing it at length. Partially because Master and I have both been there where you are not being satisfied on certain levels within a relationship and then we found one another and it's been fucking incredible. Our main point is that he should have been up front with her about those particular desires and then he wouldn't be in this position. I mean they aren't young kids. She was 37 and he was 34 when they started dating. Cut the dancing around bullshit.

That's actually been somewhat amusing.

We've also talked about us. Nothing bad. We don't have anything to work on. We're not in trouble or whatever. It's just talking about different things within our relationship. For instance I talked to Him about cutting back on the amount of times per week I have to blog. It's not that I don't love my blog. It's not that I want to stop posting. I just don't want to post every single night anymore. My posts haven't been of great quality every night. Mainly because it's every night. Not a lot changes inside of 24 hours or less. And there is really nothing going on anymore. I've been blogging for six years and our dynamic is pretty much where it's going to stay. So unless something crosses my mind I don't have a lot to post about except for when we fuck or something interesting happens.

In my eyes, currently, it's more quantity of posts rather than quality of posts. And I feel that if it is less frequent, the quality will go up. It won't feel like a chore and I'll have more time to think of a topic if finding a topic is needed. Master has not made a decision on that yet. He told me last night that I could skip as long as I did a longer post today, which I am. I was thinking like twice a week. And I said that. He hasn't commented on it since that discussion and I've let it be. He knows how I feel about it and He'll let me know.

Another thing He brought up is a story I began writing back before we were even living together. So.. about 8 years ago? Some where around that. I had been writing it and then He would read it when He came to visit me. I don't know why it popped into His head, but it did. I loved writing that story. I don't have it anymore. That was three or four computers ago and back then I didn't back up my data like I do now. So it was lost. But He suggested that I start it up again.

I know I won't be able to get the words the same. I probably won't even totally take it in the same direction, but the base of the story would remain in tact.

And believe it or not I do remember the base of the story. Like I said I loved writing it. I think I was only a few chapters in before that computer crashed. That sucked ass. I even remember the title.

I don't know when I'll start it again. Maybe tonight? No idea. When writing a story like that I really, really have to be in the mood to write. If I'm not and I try to force myself it's frustrating and when I read it over later I absolutely hate what I wrote and delete it all anyway. So it's counter productive.

The past two days I've been trying to look nice for Master. My usual attire is normally jeans and a t-shirt. Master has no problem with that at all, but He also wants to see me dressed up a little bit. Nothing too fancy.

So yesterday I had gone through my clothes and threw a bunch away that I just don't wear anymore. But I also found some clothes that I had honestly never worn. They are clothes that were given to me or I had bought extremely recently.

We had planned on sitting outside for a little while and even though that's all we were doing I thought I would try to look nice. So while He was taking the dog outside I grabbed some clothes, went into the bathroom, and shut the door. I wanted it to be a surprise. That may sound stupid, but I did.

I put on eyeliner and some lip gloss. Then I tossed on a pair of black skinny jeans with small cargo like pockets on the sides. To me skinny jeans do not look good, at all, while wearing sneakers or sandals. So I had also grabbed a pair of heels. The heels I picked out go up past my ankle and they are plain black zip up boots. As a result, they over lapped the skinny jeans so that they were tucked into the boots. I also tossed on a cute black tank top.

Without meaning to I basically ended up looking like a biker bitch. I loved how I looked in that outfit. When I walked into the living room Master was highly surprised and loved how I looked. It turned Him on obviously. How do I know? He would stop groping me, not that I wanted Him to stop. He'd walk behind me and grab my ass, or if I was bent over to pick something up He would walk up and start rubbing my pussy through the jeans. I loved it.

Master is always an openly affectionate guy. But, it was ramped up. And I enjoyed it greatly. The message got across. He wants me dressing like that for Him more often, even when we're just doing nothing at all. He has put that point across before but for one reason or another I always slip back into my non-tight fitting jeans, a t-shirt and sneakers.

I go through bursts where I'll dress to the nines all the time when we leave the house and then I'll go back to comfortable and more tom-boyish clothes. I'm going to do my best not to slip back into that unless we are going to visit family. I have never felt comfortable dressing like that in front of family, and He understands that.

So today when we decided to go to a sit down restaurant for a late lunch/early dinner I asked Him to give me a few minutes. Where as I would normally just toss on a pair of jeans and a shirt and head out the door, I didn't want to do that this time. I didn't put on any make-up but I grabbed a pair of heels and then tossed on that new dress I bought not that long ago. The black one with the little white jolly rogers all over it. Master was again very pleased. And on the way back home, when we were walking from our empty parking lot to the apartment building He lifted up my dress so He could watch my ass as I walked. I laughed and said, "Daddy!"

He chuckled and let the dress fall. When we got inside He stopped me, had me stand in front of Him and He turned me around. I put my arms up and He pulled the dress off me. We ended up in the bedroom in order for me to put the dress away and He pulled me to Him. He was sitting on the bed and He had me stand in front of Him.

He sucked on my tits and rubbed His fingers against my pussy. He then let me go, smacked me on the ass and told me to go into the living room. As He was walking down the hall He commented that wearing jean shorts while having a hard on was uncomfortable. I giggled.

He went to the bathroom and I sprawled out on the couch, naked except for my heels. He came back into the living room, saw me and then told me to go into the bedroom.

He sat on the bed first and I was walking past Him to get onto my side of the bed when He stopped me, grabbed my waist and thew me onto the bed. He covered me with the upper half of His body and molesting my tits some more.

I love being His rag doll.

So yeah... I'm going to do my best to put more effort into how I'm dressing when we're going out and about. *nods* I should have been doing that anyway. I shouldn't have needed that extra attention in order for me to kick start that. But apparently I did. I feel guilty about that honestly.

This also means I need more dresses, skirts, and tight fitting pants. Basically anything more slutty is good.

1 comment:

  1. I find that taking more care with my clothes is one of the best outcomes of this whole thing. Good for you - you got it going on!

    ReplyDelete