July 12, 2013

Um....

I was so focused today while I was at work that now that I'm home my brain has turned itself off. Master and I ate dinner, watched Sons of Anarchy, and then exchanged back rubs. I was bright and alert that whole time.

Then Master tells me to start my nightly routine. So I hop online and open the blog and... nothing. Not a damn thing. And honestly I think I've been doing pretty good on my blog posts. Aside from the first sentence of this post I haven't mentioned work. I've had subjects to type about. So apparently I've now run out of steam.

It could just be the fact that this week has been rough. Or it could be that I'm zoned out right now. I feel very spacey and spread out mentally. Never mind the fact that there is absolutely nothing going on up there. I just feel.. spacey is really the only word I can think to use.

See what I mean? My focus just isn't here. It's not anywhere really. And that's part of the problem. Here I am, struggling with this blog post and Master is watching Robot Chicken. And I keep turning around to watch and then turn back to the computer and stare blankly at the screen. I hope tomorrow I'm back to having a good, quality post.

No comments:

Post a Comment