July 29, 2013

Disrespect

Today was rough. Master had allowed me to stay up a little late last night, which I appreciated. And He used me before I had to drift off to sleep. That isn't why today was rough. Today was rough because it's a fucking Monday. On top of that the work day went by slow as shit and the passenger in my carpool was a whiny little bitch boy.

He was bitchy for several reasons. One of them was because of work shit. I may whine on this blog about my job and I'll whine to Master. But other than that, I don't. To me, it is acceptable to whine on this blog. It's my blog after all and Master has told me to use it to vent if I need to. And for the past week or so I have definitely felt that need.With Master I can whine to Him about such things because He is my Master and my Husband. He is my sounding board just as much as I am His.

Bitching to anyone else aside from maybe my mother from time to time just seems... I honestly can't even put my finger on the word I want to use here. Annoying. Irritating. Stupid. I have no idea. All I do know is that I would feel like an annoying whiner if I went to everyone bitching about how work is treating me.

The other reason he was a whiny little bitch boy is because he was supposed to quit smoking cigarettes before he married his now wife. That was three years ago. (I know this because we were in a different carpool at the time and he told everyone in the carpool.) Well, he didn't. He only smokes at work now, but he didn't quit like he had promised his wife.

So, anyway, she has now paid off two of their credit cards and cut them up as apparently they are trying to cut their bills down. But, as a result, it's extremely difficult for him to sneak two packs of cigs a week under her nose financially. So he was whining about that. To me, he is getting what he deserves. He had made a promise and she had said she wouldn't marry him until he quit smoking. They've been married for three years and he is still doing it. That's just disrespectful to me. And I don't even like his wife. I've met her. She's a fucking snob. But that's still disrespectful.

I know Master is in charge. There is no doubt about that. But I couldn't tell you how hurt I would be if He had promised me that he would stop doing something and then I found out that in fact He had continued to do it behind my back for years. It would be painful for me. Just because we have the dynamic we have doesn't mean I don't expect Him to keep His promises. The serious ones. Not, "I'm sorry babe I know I promised I would run to the store but I forgot." That's day to day shit. I mean serious stuff. And making a promise like described above, that's serious shit.

I don't know why I'm rambling about this. I guess that I just really can't stand if when someone is being disrespectful to their spouse. Another good example is BC. He disrespects his wife in different ways. Like making it visible when he starts following some kink related group, which both Master and I know that she isn't in to.

I don't like HC, his wife. Not even a little bit. But it's still makes that, "Dude... Really? That's not right." reaction kick up in me a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment