July 26, 2013

Bedtime

I'm still kind of in that whole zombie mode. It's carried over into today apparently and only got worse as the day went on. I feel spread out. Like I can't get all of my thoughts collected enough to go somewhere with them.

You would think it wouldn't be all that bad. It's not that I'm getting enough sleep, because that's not the case. If it was, that would at least make sense. It's just the fact that I'm getting up so damn early and then staying at work that whole time. Tomorrow I won't be getting up as early, but I still have to go in. A thought had briefly entered my head while I was talking to Master while I was at work. I figured that if I stayed at work today until 9 or 10pm then I wouldn't have to go in tomorrow. It sounded good in theory at the time. Master thought it did too for a split second before He realized that meant I wouldn't get getting home until almost 11pm tonight and having to wait so long before I got to eat dinner.

So that thought was tossed right out. My blood sugar can be a problem, which means that if I were shaky and/or light headed driving wouldn't be a very good idea. And honestly, after thinking about it for a minute, it wouldn't have been a good idea anyway. I would have been even more spacey than I am now, which also probably wouldn't have been a good idea when I had a 45 minute drive ahead of me.

I'm not quite that desperate to get out of working on a Saturday. It's just the fact that I know this weekend is going to fly by. But at least next weekend is my 2 1/2 day weekend.

Master says I have a normal bedtime tonight due to my having to get up and go to work tomorrow. Normally on Friday nights I can stay up until He goes to bed. It looks like Saturday night will be the only night I can do that this week.

I know it all sounds extremely trivial and petty. I get that. Poor me, right? Well, I'm allowed to whine on my blog. So I'm doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment