July 9, 2013

Pout

I had asked Master what I should blog about tonight. He simply told me, "No work." Okay.. so I can't blog about work. I asked for Him to please be more specific. He said no, that's all He has. I did my pout lip and sad puppy eyes, even though it never works. He laughed and told me to knock it off. We both know it never, ever works. And I never really use it in order to get my way or anything along those lines.

It's more of just a pout in order to be cute and/or funny. Which is exactly the reason why He laughed.

I've never been one for actual pouting or using that kind of stuff to sway Him. He knows I would be up to something and He'd be more than annoyed by it.

If I want something I have to ask. If I try anything else it just seems... I don't know. Like I'm trying to trick Him. And I don't want to do that.

I remember when we were first dating/living together... I would come up behind Him while He was on the computer and wrap my arms around Him and rest my chin on His shoulder. I was just being cuddly and affectionate. But He would ask what I wanted.

I would get mad and hurt. Every other girl He's been in a relationship with would do that kind of shit to get something they wanted. You know, using affection as a barganing chip basically.

That's why it would hurt. I don't do that kind of thing. Never have. Never will. But we were freshly living together. When we were living apart and I did something like that He didn't react that way. After all, we only got to see each other twice a week, if that, so we were both hanging all over each other when He would come down.

But after I moved in with Him and saw Him every day I guess His viewpoint on such changed for a short period of time. It honestly didn't take long for Him to realize that I wasn't lying, I was in fact not doing it for anything other than to be affectionate with Him.

I would say it took about a month. But I had to get use to things too. Sometimes He would do something similar and I would wonder why, simply because of past relationships. And that would hurt Him too. I'm glad we both got past it rather quickly.

We have both had some pretty fucked up relationships before we met one another. It makes me realize how lucky we are to have found each other. We don't have to worry about those kind of games. We are both straight up with one another and that's how it should be. You shouldn't have to play games in a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment