July 31, 2013

Docile and Playful

It's amazing sometimes what can knock me into a docile mode for an extended period of time. Master and I have amazing sex all the time. I'm not trying to brag or anything, it's just fact.

Well, last night Master had told me to dress up for Him. He specified that He wanted some form of stockings. That does include body stockings. So I picked one out before I took my shower. Once my shower was done I dried off and put the body stocking on. It is of course crotchless. What's the point of a body stocking if it's not crotchless? But it also allowed my breasts to be free. Master was very pleased with my choice.

I lounged on the couch while we watched TV but I ended up dozing off. There I am, laying on the couch in lingerie and I nod off. Really? *sigh* I guess I just got too comfortable. Master woke me up right around bedtime and told me to go to the bedroom.

I set my alarm and He climbed into bed next to me. I was still kind of sleepy but that didn't last long. He quickly molested my tits with His teeth and tongue. That will wake anyone up. It felt incredible. He would go from nice and gentle to extremely rough with no rhyme or reason. He kept my nerve endings lit up, that's for damn sure.

He then had me slide up the bed so He could lay between my legs and eat me out. I am very lucky to have a Master who actually enjoys going down. It didn't take very long for me to peak into a very strong orgasm. I was breathing rather heavily when He was done.

He knelt up, grabbed my legs and forced me to flip onto my stomach before then grabbing my hips an putting me on all fours. Once He had me in that position He put His hands in between my shoulder blades and pushed so that my ass was in the air and my face was to the mattress.

He was very rough when entering me. I was very tight from the strong orgasm I just had so I was also very sensitive. He ordered me to cum several times before using me for His pleasure only. He didn't say I was just a toy, He just never told me to cum. So I had to bite down and keep it back. I had curved my feet in such a way that my toes rubbed against the underside of His balls. I made sure to keep them that way when I heard Him growl the first time. I still had the body stocking on so I'm sure that added some interesting texture to it. Whatever it felt like He was very obviously enjoying it.

After He filled me with my reward we both plopped onto the bed. He held me for a little while after allowing me to take off the body stocking. He then kissed my forehead and told me to go to sleep.

Today I have felt very docile, but still a bit playful. I don't know if it's just because that's how I woke up today or if it's a continuation from last night. Either way, I'm enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment