July 27, 2013

Boring

I feel like I'm a very boring individual lately. Between stress about the car a few days ago and then trying to bust my tail getting enough hours in at work, I don't seem to have any energy or mental capacity to be interesting.

I haven't had any interesting thoughts about the lifestyle or dynamic. I've pretty much been just going to work and sleeping. And in between those times I've been pretty much brain dead. Yay or something. It's effecting my blogging, obviously. And I'm sure I'm pretty boring in general at the moment. I know I haven't been of much use/help to Master. By use I mean I haven't been doing much of anything aside from sleeping or being a bump on the couch. As far as help I mean He'll ask me what I want to do, during the brief moments I'm awake, and I have no bloody idea.

None. I know I'm not depressed. Although it seems somewhat similar. When I'm depressed all I do is sleep and sit there in a daze. When I'm stressed the fuck out or just over tired for more than a day, I pretty much have the same "symptoms". It's just without the whole woe is me feeling and depressed/depressing thought pattern.

Odd.

I never really made that connection until I started typing it out. But, like I said, I know I'm not in one of my depressed slumps. I'm just trying to mentally recover from all the bullshit that's been going on this week. And when I'm doing that I just feel like a zombie most of the time.

I don't even know where to go with that. I know that tonight Master is pretty bored and I kind of am too, but I have no suggestions as to what to do, what to watch, etc. I'm sure that's frustrating for Him. It's frustrating for me too, just in a different way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment