July 1, 2013

Lube Me Up

Master and I had been talking earlier in the day and I had asked Him if He would want to try anal a little later. He looked at me like I had lost my damn mind. He turned to face me, put the palms of His hands together and touched the tips of His fingers to His mustache.

He then proceeded to tell me, in a some what dramatic manner, that if I ever, ever, ever wanted to be fucked in the ass I never, ever had to worry about Him turning me down. He told me to automatically assume that, yes, He does in fact want to shove His cock up my ass. I couldn't help but laugh. It was just the way He went about it. He's a goofball sometimes. I love that about Him.

I know that some people in a similar dynamic, regardless of which end of the chain you're on, may think that He is way too lenient with me when it comes to anal sex. After all, He's the man in charge. I should just give it to Him when He damn well wants it. And you're right... to a point. I want to be able to have anal sex whenever the hell He wants to in whatever position He chooses. But... He is allowing me to do this all at my pace right now. He knows I still need to relax quite a bit for it to go "right". He wants me to enjoy it every bit as much as He does. I just need to get there. And I am starting to. I know we've been together for ten years and we used to have anal sex at least once or twice a month.

And then at one point things went not so great. It hurt. A lot. Nothing was seriously wrong. I didn't need an emergency room or anything like that. But it hurt enough for me to mentally put the brakes on. And from that point I couldn't enjoy it. I would basically... I don't know how to put it. Deal with it? That sounds harsh. I would do it in order to please Him and that was pretty much all I was getting out of it. And because I couldn't mentally relax about it my body tightened up, which of course made it hurt. Not to the point that He had to stop, but enough for me not to enjoy it.

I'm slowly working my way back to it though. I want to get there. I know He does too, although He isn't pressuring me about it at all.

Anyway, back to the story here...

After my shower I put on a nice outfit with full access. Nothing too spectacular. It was a body stocking with the pussy and ass fully available and it was cup-less, so my tits were free as well. I then did something I haven't done in far too long. I put on make-up. Master isn't huge on make-up. He thinks I'm beautiful without it and only wants me to use eyeliner or eyeshadow, lipstick and mascara. No foundation or blush or any of that stuff.

So I put on some metallic silver eyeshadow and a shiny lip gloss. He was very pleased when I walked down the hall and knelt at His feet. We chilled in the living room for a little while before finally retiring to the bedroom. Just because I get dolled up doesn't mean we immediately run to the bedroom and get down to it.

Anyway...

I was laying on the bed and He climbed into bed next to me and started chewing on my neck and rubbing His body against me. I was immediately wet. I love, love, love it when He grinds His body against mine. I think part of it has to do with our size difference. It reminds me how tiny I am next to Him and how He can overpower me.

He molested my tits while I stroked His cock. He knelt up and allowed me to continue stroking Him. He lazily ran His hand down my body until He started gently fingering me. He ate me out until I came and then put me on all fours. He fucked my pussy first. I came over and over again. At one point He had me kneeling up with my back against His chest while He gripped my tits, using them to hold me to Him, and bounced my off of His cock. My face was rested against His and I curled my toes just enough for them to rub against His balls every time He bucked. He loved it. I know He did. Especially since I had the body stocking on. Extra texture. *winks*

He eventually realized that I was getting extremely sensitive. He asked if I wanted to switch. I nodded. I was off in la-la land already. But He wanted a verbal answer. A nod wasn't going to cut it. He asked me again and I managed to whisper out, "Yes Master."

He pulled out and grabbed the lube bottle while I reached for my vibrator. He lubed both of us up and I placed the vibe on my clit. It hurt the first time. He pulled out and helped me reposition myself. Then He just rubbed the head of His cock against my asshole for a little while as I continued to use the vibe on my clit. And then, suddenly, He was inside me. I let out a loud gasp. It didn't hurt it was just a very big surprise.

He immediately apologized and asked me if I wanted Him to pull out. I said no, that it was okay. He put some more lube on the base of His cock while He stayed still and before long as He started to slide His cock in and out of my ass I felt that sudden rush of an orgasm flow through me. After I started to come down from that I was a lot more relaxed. But I knew that because I was sensitive every where, literally, that my body may turn against me half way through. So I asked Master if we could kind of make it a quickie basically.

He had no problem with that. So He told me to start begging. And I did. I begged for His cum, at length.

"Please Master, shoot Your cum deep into my ass."

"I need it Daddy, please."

And of course many other things. He loves it when I talk dirty. And I did. I stopped for a moment to catch my breath. His words, deep and full of lust, "I didn't tell You to stop begging."

Needless to say I continued and ramped it up more. It wasn't long after that, that I felt His cock pulsing, stretching my asshole even more, as He shot His load into me.

Worst thing about anal sex is that we can't cuddle immediately after. We both have to get washed up immediately. And trust me, after care cuddling is something I would love very much after anal sex. But it is what it is.

He cleaned up first and then I did. I was incredibly shaky. He held my hand and walked me to the bathroom so I wouldn't fall down. I closed the bathroom door and cleaned myself off. I then very slowly walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I started to apologize for asking for it to be a quickie and He cut me off and said it was okay. That sometimes that's exactly what we both need is a quickie. He told me that it hadn't ruined anything at all and that it is and always will be worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment