July 14, 2013

Horny As Hell

My sex drive has been kicked up today for some reason. Well, technically it started last night. I had dressed up for Master and when we went to bed around 3am the sex was amazing. Almost immediately after we were both exhausted and ready to crash. But Master had to piss and I had to take the lingerie off. As soon as all that was done we curled up tight and passed right out.

This morning Master was up before I was. Thankfully, He decided not to allow me to sleep in too late. I think He woke me up around 10:30am or so. He had climbed into bed next to me. I had been laying on my side facing my side of the bed. So He put His arm around me and gently woke me up. I opened my eyes and realized that His crotch was right against my ass. He wasn't hard. He really had just came to bed to wake me up, but that's not what I wanted.

It was like my body was on auto pilot because I was barely awake. I rubbed my ass into His crotch and He chuckled. I continued to do so until I felt His cock growing. He said, "I take it you're horny?" Of course He said it while He was laughing. So He fucked me but didn't allow me to cum. It was still great morning sex though, orgasms or not. I was wide awake after His filled me. We cuddled for a little bit before finally crawling out of bed and going into the living room to start the day.

We've been relaxing all day long. It's been hot and humid all damn day, so we've been sitting in the air conditioned apartment and just killing time, which has thankfully been going by really slow. I did at one point have to run out to do a couple of really quick errands. Since they were going to be quick errands I just tossed on one of Master's t-shirts and a pair of yoga pants. Although as soon as I got out of the car the first time I was really glad I had worn a long shirt. I was still dripping a little bit from this morning and my pussy lips were swollen, which was then stimulating my clit hood piercing as I was walking. It felt amazing but I wasn't sure if the dripping was obvious through yoga pants, which is why I was glad I had the longer shirt on.

When I got home I realized that the small wet spot I had left wasn't really visible from the outside of the plans, but still. I think it was about 2pm or so when I knelt next to Him while He was sitting in His recliner and reached down to play with His cock through His boxer briefs.

He rested His head on my shoulder and nuzzled me a little bit before telling me to go to the bedroom. I got there first and knelt on the bed. When He laid down I immediately started rubbing His cock again and laid down next to Him while resting my head on His chest. I slid down and sucked His cock for a little while before moving back up to continue using my hand to please Him.

He caressed my back and moaned a little before telling me to get on my knees. I got on all fours and He positioned Himself behind me. I was already swollen and every inch of His cock slipping into me was delicious. I was hyper sensitive.

After about four or five orgasms Master had me put my ass in the air and my face to the mattress. He was fucking me but started to massage my asshole with His thumb, eventually putting His thumb inside and moving my pussy up and down His cock that way.

When He was done I said, "Did You want to try?" He told me that wasn't His intent. I knew He wasn't trying to pressure me and I know that He really was only doing that for both of us to enjoy. But I did really want to try, so I reached up and grabbed my vibrator. I made sure not to get myself mentally worked up over the fact that the last time we tried it didn't work out. I didn't want to work myself up over that and cause myself to tense up. So I put it out of my mind and simply repositioned myself and turned the vibe on, and placed it on my clit.

He lubed both of us up and seemed to slip in easily. It didn't hurt, but it was intense. I asked for Him to use a little more lube on the top of His cock, so He moved back a tiny bit and smeared some more lube on the top of His cock. He didn't pull out though. I was hoping He wouldn't.

It didn't take long once He was fully inside my ass for me to cum. I started to shake, that's how hard I got off. I put the vibe down and just enjoyed the sensation of Him fucking my ass. I was still hyper sensitive, but it only made it feel extremely intense. It didn't hurt at all the entire time.

I did bow down after a little while because I was shaking. I got off three more times before begging for His cum. He grabbed my hips and fucked me harder. When I felt His cock throbbing as He came, He pushed forward and I moved my hips back. At that exact moment it triggered another orgasm which made my asshole clench down on the base of His cock which gave the orgasm a whole new intensity.

He slowly pulled out and went into the bathroom to clean up. Once He was done I did the same. He had told me He would give me after care once we were both clean. He had gone back to the bedroom so I crawled into bed next to Him and rested on my stomach. He held me really close and just by Him holding me and feeling His heartbeat against my shoulder, which was resting on His chest, and hearing His breathing, which He was still trying to regulate, I calmed down and stopped shaking in no time.

That's all I needed. I've never needed much in the way of aftercare. I just need Him to hold me and sometimes, when I've been crying after sex due to severe sub drop, I need Him to lay His chest across my back and wrap His arms around me. But that's the most I've ever needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment