July 28, 2013

Annoyed

I feel like I haven't had a weekend. Which is kind of weird. I mean, yes I worked yesterday for 4 1/2 hours. But after I got home and a few hours went by I had to take a nap for an hour and a half. Once Master woke me up we stayed up until 3:30am. Then today we slept until noon. I had been hoping to get up sooner than that because right then and there half my day is gone.

We both quickly got ready as we had plans to go see my mother today. We were supposed to be there by 1pm or so. We made it on time because we had rushed. We had a good visit though. Once we got home we had errands to run and once those were all done we were finally to relax.

At one point Master suggested we go sit outside. That sounded like a nice idea. I asked "Just us or are we bringing the dog out too?"

He said just us. Okay cool. I love sitting out with the dog too but it's nice when it's just the two of us because then we don't have to tell the dog to behave when he gets excited because brats are running up and down the sidewalk.

We were out for a few moments and then one of our neighbors came over to sit with us. Okay. No biggie. Then his wife came over. Okay. That's cool too. We do it to that particular couple too. If we notice they are outside and feel social we'll walk over and ask if they mind company. Next thing I know we have six people in the yard with us.

Normally I wouldn't care, honestly. But there were two things about it that annoyed me. One, I haven't had much of a weekend and it was getting a little late. I had been hoping to just spend some down time with Master. Now it's a whole group. I didn't say anything but it was a little annoying. But it didn't seriously annoy me until a former neighbor who moved up north last fall sat down. We had all talked about keeping in touch. She has been in town several times and never said anything. Another former neighbor who we hung out with a lot has done the same. They'll visit one of our neighbors from the "group" last year but then no one says anything about it and we are none the wiser until after the fact.

That shit pisses me off. The only reason they sat down today is because we were outside and the neighbors they came to visit were sitting with us. AK (one of the former neighbors) bothers me more than the other one. AK bothers me because I don't normally befriend women. I prefer to hang out with guys. I have more the mentality of a dude than I do a chick, so it's just more comfortable for me.

But I had befriended her and had tried to keep in contact but got nothing in return. And when she asked me how work was I said, "It's there." and left it at that.

I am very quick to cut people out. I have no problem doing so. And so I'm cutting myself off from that person. That doesn't mean that if we go outside to visit a neighbor and she is over there that I won't go to hang out. But today was the first time I'd seen her since she moved and the way she acted just made me hit a mood that was not pleasant.

The entire time she was sitting there she came off as fake and only talking to the people she had come over to visit. You are in my yard, bitch. Don't fucking ignore me until you feel like acknowledging my presence for five seconds. No. It was getting close the 8pm. I was done. I stood up and said I was going in. She said, "It was nice seeing you." Cunt. So I responded with, "Bye everyone."

I immediately hopped in the shower. I knew I was annoyed and that I had unintentionally allowed it to negatively affect how I was reacting to Master. I was calmer afterward. Water is therapeutic for me for some reason. I told Master why I had been annoyed and apologized to Him for allowing to to impact how I was reacting to Him.

It's already 9pm and I feel like I'm being rushed off to work. Not by Master but by the fact that I know it's Sunday night already and I know Master will make me go to bed at a half way decent hour. *sigh* I understand why, I just want to stay up to feel more relaxed and like I actually had a weekend for a little while longer before I have to start a whole new work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment