July 8, 2013

Not This Time

Last night Master and I were fucking and had already discussed having anal sex, so at one point, after a few orgasms, I just reached forward (I was on all fours) and grabbed my vibrator. As a result He leaned over me and grabbed the lube.

At first, I thought it was going to be okay. But it didn't go smoothly from the get go. He was having a difficult time just getting the head of His cock up my ass. Never mind I wasn't tense. I was actually relaxed and looking forward to it. One He did get in, it hurt. It was a really sharp pain. He backed off and I played with my clit a bit more and breathed in and out slowly, trying to get my body to match my mind. I wanted it. I really did.

We tried again and again we had to stop. My body wasn't going to play along apparently. Master softly said, "I'll go clean up." He didn't sound upset or mad. I was disappointed. I laid on my stomach and waited for Him to come back. I was doing my best to not get frustrated. I wasn't angry. I know that sometimes it's just not going to work. But it figures that the night I'm really in the mood for it my body decides to say, "Yeah.. um.. think again."

When He came back from the bathroom He slipped inside my pussy and we finished. He held me close afterward and I apologized.

He stopped me. He told me that it's okay. He doesn't get upset about it and He understands. He told me what aggravates Him is when I apologize for it over and over again. He's not mad or upset so why apologize? So I stopped.

And I wasn't upset anymore. Disappointed, yes. Not with Master or myself, but just the fact that it didn't go the way I was hoping. Master doesn't even seem disappointed about that. It's not that He doesn't want to. He has an ass fetish, so yeah.. He wants to. But He understands that it won't always work out. I just need to accept that more.

I want to try again soon though. 

2 comments:

  1. It happens... it sucks, but it happens.

    Random that you felt ready though - maybe an angle or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was the angle... but after the second time after an adjustment, I just had a feeling that it was a no go and didn't want to end up even more frustrated had we continued to try. Thank you for letting me know it does happen to other people. :)

    ReplyDelete