June 29, 2013

Icing on the Cake

Master and I had a good day today. And having great sex was just the icing on the cake. *smirks*

We haven't been having sex a lot lately. It seems it's either one thing or another. Or sometimes it's a combination of things. His back has been pretty bad lately. Then I've been falling asleep early and just feeling completely drained. So yeah, for a little while now it's been a little on the back burner I guess. Normally we'll fuck quite often through out the week, but lately it's been once or twice a week. There has just been a lot of shit going down and add on top of that the stuff I listed above... yeah. Sex hasn't really been in the forefront of either our minds.

But today we made up for it. We were sitting there watching TV and when an episode ended and another was about to begin Master said He wanted to go fool around. No complaints here.

He actually had to tail His hair today. It's at the length where it's always in His face. Once it gets longer it won't be an issue though.

He sucked and nipped at my tits before chewing on them for a little while. I was stroking His cock as He did so. He asked me if I wanted to be eaten out or to just fuck. I grabbed His cock more firmly, smirked and said I just wanted to fuck.

He forced my legs apart and as He knelt between my legs I reached over and gently pulled His arm over me and slid my grip up to His wrist and placed His hand on my throat. He knew what I needed. He pressed down on my throat and gripped it harder while He rubbed the head of His cock against my slit.

When He forced His cock inside of me He dug His fingers into the side of my neck while applying more pressure. It wasn't long before He ordered me to cum. He told me to either cum or pass out. Yes, His grip was tight enough where all He really had to do was add a tiny bit more pressure and He could have easily made me pass out.

I got off really fucking hard. That kind of shit turns me on and He knows it. He loves that about me.

After telling me to get off a two more times He pulled out, grabbed my ankles and flipped me onto my stomach. He started off by opening my legs wide and tucking His feet under my legs, forcing them farther apart. He would normally have pinned me down by gripping my wrists and leaning over me. But not this time.

He wrapped my hair around His hand and pinned my face to the mattress. I couldn't have moved without ripping hair out. It was a very tight grip. He placed His other hand on my shoulder and proceeded to use me for His pleasure only. I was no longer allowed to cum. He eventually let go of my hair and had me close my legs and cross my legs at the ankles. He placed one hand on my shoulder and the other on my lower back and pumped His cock inside me until He came.

We were both sweating afterward.

We broke the mini drought.

No comments:

Post a Comment