June 24, 2013

For Me

Master always tells me I need to buy things for myself more frequently. Well, I've done rather well this past month on doing that. I bought myself two t-shirts a couple of weeks ago. And then today I bought two things for myself.

I know that buying four things for yourself within the span of a month may not sound like a lot, but for me it really is. I'm always more concerned with getting stuff for Him or stuff for us when we have "spare" money. For Him, it's normally something I know He wants and/or really likes. For us, it's normally a DVD we both want or something along those lines. And by "spare" money I mean money that we don't need to spend on bills, the animals, groceries, gas in the car, or things for the household. You know, basic stuff.

After I got out of work today, I had to run a couple of errands before going home. I had spoken with Master earlier and He asked me to try and find flints for His zippo lighter. They don't sell them at the gas station we always go to. I found that kind of odd honestly. But I had to run to the grocery store to get soda and lighter fluid for the grill. I figured that while I was there, I might as well ask them if they sell any. Nope. Well, son of a bitch.

On the way back home from the grocery store there is a Walgreens. Hey. It's worth a shot and it's not out of my way. So I stopped in and sure as shit they had the damn things. Mission accomplished. Master was very pleased.

Somethings sparked the conversation of how I had promised I would buy myself either a new pair or shorts or a new skirt or a new dress. I have some, but not many and Master wants me to add to that particular section of my wardrobe.

I explained that I would need sandals too because I want some summer dresses that I can comfortable wear out and about and my heels wouldn't really work too well with that. He looked at me as if to say, "And?"

Like I said I'm a bit stingy when it comes to spending money on myself. But, since we didn't have anything really going on I asked Him if He wanted to come with me to the store so I could look at some. He said sure, why the hell not.

We found a dress almost immediately. It is a cute little summer dress. It's black and... get this... has little white skulls all over it. It was right out in front in plain sight. I took it off the rack thinking that it probably wasn't my size, because that's normally how things turn out for me. But it was the exact size I needed! *insert shocked face here* And? It was on sale! So yeah, I bought that. And I also found some sandals! They weren't quite what I had in mind but they are cute and will work just fine. I got Master's approval on both items and He said He liked both.

When we got back home I tried the dress on. (I hate dressing rooms. Unless they are pants, I normally don't try things on at the store. The kind of dress I bought was a small, medium, or large.. not a specific dress size otherwise I would have tried it on prior to buying it.)

Master loves it on me and I love it in general. The sandals are really comfortable as well. I didn't spend as much money as I thought I would, which also makes me happy.

I promised Master that I'll buy another dress or two next month. So while these items were for me.. they are kind of for Him too. *smirks*

2 comments: