June 16, 2013

Lazy Sunday

Today has been extremely laid back. We haven't done much. I've enjoyed it. Especially the sex where I got off so hard from Him eating me out that I was over sensitive the entire time He was fucking me. I think that has been His favorite part as well. *grins*

Aside from that we've been relaxing in air conditioning. It's not overly hot outside, but it's uncomfortable. I think part of the reason why is that so far we haven't had a whole lot of hot days yet. In fact we've been bouncing all over the place temperature wise. It's actually been a little weird having the air conditioning on.

I did end up taking a short nap during a movie this afternoon though. I had seen the movie and had gotten too comfortable right after dinner, so I drifted off for probably about an hour.

It sucks that it's Sunday already. But it's been a nice weekend with Master. We haven't really done a lot but it's been enjoyable none the less.

I really don't have much else to post about, which is not a complaint. Sometimes it's better to not have much to post about.

3 comments:

  1. Good sex on a lazy Sunday is always good.
    Sir Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, sometimes it's lovely just to have a "Lazy Sunday", relaxing, napping and snacking . . . and being snacked-on! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, Better than good! :D

    Modesty, Exactly!!

    ReplyDelete