June 13, 2013

Funk

Today I have just been in kind of a funk. Not depressed. Just kind of a funk. There are reasons why, of course. I'm, for a change, not in a funk for absolutely no reason. I just don't want to post about the reasons. That's one of the good things about a blog. I don't have to post about certain things. Master doesn't force me to post specifics that I am not comfortable or unwilling to blog about.

Today though, was a lot of trying to figure it the fuck out. And I got upset. I cried a few times today. I didn't break down sobbing but I did cry.

Master, of course, reassured me and gave me a lot of hugs and cuddles and some forehead to forehead contact.

I find that comforting. I was kneeling at His feet with my head on His shoulder and He was holding me to Him. I cried a little bit. When I sat back He put His forehead to mine and told me that it was okay. We stayed like that for a little while before He kissed me and let me get up. I'm not sure why I find that so comforting but I do. Does anyone else do that?

I did have to leave work three hours early today to take care of some things. I had originally scheduled off the whole day on Monday since it'll be Master's birthday. But since I had to leave early today, it just makes more sense to keep the ball rolling and take off tomorrow instead. I asked Master if that would be okay. He told me that He was fine with it. He isn't upset by it and agrees that it makes more sense that way.

Plus, we've been basically celebrating His birthday since last weekend. I've been trying really hard to go out of my way to do small special things for Him. He has noticed and been very happy. He's thanked me several times.

After dinner tonight we sat outside for a little while. When we came back in we watched a movie and then Master allowed me to take a nap on the couch. Since I don't work tomorrow I don't have to go to bed by 11:30pm, and I was beat so taking a nap really helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment