June 20, 2013

Hot & Busy

Well, it looks like it's going to be a hot and busy weekend. By hot, I mean the temperature. It's supposed to be in the 80's all weekend long. And by busy I mean family stuff.

Tomorrow is my half day at work. After I get out of work I'll be coming home and basically pulling up to the apartment building, calling Master from my cell, and waiting for Him to hop in the car. I normally get home around 12:30pm. We are meeting His dad at 1:30pm. This time we are traveling up by him. It's overdue honestly. He always comes to our neck of the woods. But to get there on time we'll have to basically leave as soon as I get home. I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. I always have a good time when we go out to lunch with His dad.

Lunch with His dad can take anywhere from an hour to two and a half hours. Why? Because we sit there and talk and talk and talk and don't even realize what time it is until someone glances at their watch and realizes that we should all probably be heading out.

After that we'll be driving home, taking the dog out, feeding the dog, and then running down to see my dad. I'm sure that'll be another few hours. None of this is a bad thing. Not at all. It's just going to make for a long day. That's all.

Then on Saturday we'll be going down to visit my mother. I know we'll have a good time there too.

Sunday we have to ourselves though. We wanted to keep it that way which is why we're seeing my dad on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment