June 10, 2013

Shot In The Mouth

I haven't been able to give Master a blowjob from start to finish for a good month or so now. My jaw has been acting up a lot. And on top of that I had a cold sore for about a week. Those are always fun.

Anyway, I felt bad about it. It's not like He was pressuring me about it or anything along those lines. He is extremely understanding, which is greatly appreciated. But I felt bad because damnit.. I should be able to give my Husband a blowjob! I obviously have still been using my mouth here and there, it just hadn't been start to finish. Hell, it wasn't even a finish. It was only foreplay. I hadn't had a shot in the mouth in about a month. And I wanted it.

I love sucking His cock. So it's not just the fact that I feel bad for not getting Him off with my mouth, it's also frustrating because I want His cum to shoot down my throat.

Last night Master allowed me to stay up a little later than usual. When it was time for me to go to bed, He went with me. I started stroking His cock shortly after He climbed into bed next to me. He asked me what my mood was and I said I wasn't sure. But as I continued stroking Him I realized that I really wanted to suck His cock. I said as much so He was of course more than willing to reposition Himself.

He sat up on the bed with His back to the wall. After He was comfortable I laid on my stomach and waited for Him to gather up my hair.

I went slow at first. My mouth was a little dry so I had to go a little at a time while working the saliva around in my mouth without being too obvious about it.

It wasn't terribly long before I had to pull back and move my jaw around. He asked if I was okay. I didn't lie. I told Him that my jaw was tight. I honestly hadn't realized how tight until I started. He asked if I wanted to switch to doing something else. I said, "Not really. No."

He chuckled and got a firmer grip on my hair. After that I didn't stop. I kept going, doing my best. It was just more difficult to move my tongue around while being able to keep my mouth open wide enough to accommodate His thick cock. I could do one or the other apparently. That also frustrated me since I normally move my tongue around quite a bit while I'm blowing Him. But all that mattered to me at that time was the fact that Master was pleased. He stayed rock hard the entire time, so obviously I wasn't doing anything too horribly.

When He came I moved my mouth down more and massaged the underside of His cock with my tongue and used my fingers to massage the underside of the base. It was delicious and I loved it.

He eventually let go of my hair and I sat up and rested against His chest. He held me for a little while.

I told Him I was sorry if that wasn't as good as it usually was and I started to go on about my jaw and He basically, very nicely and not in the exact words, told me to shut up. *laughs* He was pleased. That's all that mattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment