June 22, 2013

Visiting Family

I was right. This weekend has been busy as hell. Yesterday kicked off for me at 6am. I knocked out four and a half hours of work, dropped the passenger in my carpool off and literally pulled up to the apartment building and called Master from my cell phone to let Him know that I was outside. When He said He was on His way I climbed into the passenger seat so He could drive.

Yes, I could have easily just opened the door and then gotten in on the passenger side, but where the hell is the fun in that? I'd much rather climb over the console and plop down in the passenger seat. Plus.. I'm petite and sometimes that comes in handy. That was one of those times.

I was already running 10 minutes late so I was worried about getting there on time. We were already cutting it close before I was running late. On the ride there traffic was damn near bumper to bumper at about the half way point and it stayed that way for most of the rest of the drive. So I called my father-in-law to let him know we were running late.

I hate running late. In some magical way we ended up only being 10 minutes late though. So not too bad. His dad and his two youngest sisters were there. We all had a great time and stayed there for about two to two and a half hours.

After we said goodbye we went home just long enough for us to take the dog out and feed him. We headed right back out. We went down to my dad's and had a really good time there too. We took more pictures of his stuff for eBay and then hung out for a while. We stayed about three hours.

We got home right around 9pm. The rest of the night was spend just relaxing and then of course fucking. We ended up going to sleep around 1:30am which is rather early for us on a Friday.

Today I went down to see my mom. Master was going to come with but He was not feeling well at all this morning due to His allergies seriously messing with Him. So I went down by myself. She had a surprise for Master though. As a late birthday present she got us a new small charcoal grill. By small I mean something a little bigger than a camping grill. We don't have a need for a regular sized grill since we only ever use it for the two of us. I hope that at some point this summer my brother will come up for a weekend and we can cook out then too though. I think that would be fun.

I had a lot of fun with my mom. We talked and did some errands. I only stayed until about 2pm though because she had to do some last minute things. She said she felt bad because she felt like she was kicking me out but I told her I completely understood. Things pop up last minute and this had popped up while I was already on my way down there. I reassured her that I wasn't mad or anything like that.

After I got home we went to the video game store and then picked up some dinner. After we were done eating I ended up taking a nap on the couch half way through a movie. I got too comfortable and apparently was tired. *shrugs* But it's only 9:30pm and we don't have anything important to do tomorrow so it's not like we can't stay up later than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment