July 28, 2012

We're Back....

Out of sheer boredom a couple of days ago Master signed up for FetLife again. He told me about it when I got home that night. So I signed up too.

We use to be signed up there but then it became too much of the "one true way!!!" type bullshit so we deleted our accounts.

But since we signed up again and started joining groups we haven't seen much of that. It's more of a "find your own way as it'll be what works for you" which we completely agree on. There are of course still your assholes, but hey.. it wouldn't be the internet without them now would it?

So far it's interesting. Then again it's "new"... kind of.

Now, of course, Master says I can't have an excuse for not having anything to write about. After all I have been reading threads and commenting on them. Master says I can use that and add other things to it at length or just bitch about something stupid I read on there.

*laughs*

He does have a good point though.

So far I've just been kind of feeling it out again. Trying to find groups that are interesting, setting up the profile and all that... you know. The normal shit.

Although right now my shoulder can't really take sitting here at the computer typing, so I will be doing a longer post tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Do you feel comfortable enough to share your fetlife id here? I've been following your blog for about 4 years now, and would love to be able to follow you there too. If not, no worries.

    cheers from India,
    TNT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kitten! I would love to add you on fetlife, if you and your Master are okay with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pop onto Fetlife occasionally, mostly to read. If you'd like, send me a friend request. My s/n is LadyOdalisque.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lexi, I added you.

    Angel and TNT if you could send me an e-mail via the contact me page on my blog I'll send you my username. I don't want to post it here. Just let me know who you are so I know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello - I am on fet as viemoira if you want to throw me an add as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Viemoira, I sent you a friend request on Fet.

    ReplyDelete