July 27, 2012

Just Kind Of Blah Tonight

I am just not hungry today. At work we had doughnuts, like we do every Friday. I wasn't hungry but I knew that I should eat something as I hadn't ate much last night. So I had two doughnuts that I nibbled on through out the work day.

Now that I'm home I am, again, not hungry. I can't get away with just not eating again tonight. This is because one, my damn blood sugar and two, because Master would simply not allow it. Partially because of my blood sugar in and partially because of just general health.

I've also been dealing with neck pain on and off. I've been taking Tylenol like it's candy. It's not just because of the neck pain. The neck pain has been shooting off into my shoulder all the way down to my elbow. It's like lightning when it happens and it hurts like hell.

I think it's mainly because of all the pressure changes that have been going on due to the weather. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain and the storms but since they have been so spotty and so quickly over with it's playing hell on my fibromyalgia.

It's finally started to go away. I haven't taken a Tylenol in a few hours and so far so good.

I'm just kind of blah tonight I guess.

2 comments:

  1. If it's shooting down your arms like lightening, it sounds a bit like a pinched nerve. You might do better to try something with either ibuprofen or naproxen because pinched nerves are most often due to inflammed muscles putting pressure on the nerve. Tylenol's not very good as an anti-inflammatory and ibuprofen (advil, motrin) and naproxen (aleve) are much better at it.

    ReplyDelete