July 22, 2012

Pillow Talk

Master and I both enjoy it when we talk dirty while having sex. Granted, He does it more often than I do but still.

Well last night both of us were. Master was also being a little more creative in how He was being rough with me.

He has a cold sore right now so He can't bite me. *pouting face*

As a result He relied more on His hands. He choked me, pinned me down and at one point did something He had never done before.

I was laying on my back and He was kneeling up while bouncing me off His cock. He choked me for a while and then placed the palm of His hand on my chest and pressed two of His fingers into the middle of my throat. I couldn't really breathe and it hurt like hell when I tried to move due to the placement of His fingers. He then ordered me to get off.

It was hot.

He was a lot more rough than He has been lately and I loved it.

At the end of it I was cum drunk and He was absolutely wired. Normally after really rough sex He gets an adrenaline rush out of it and it takes Him a while to come down from it.

This is why I wasn't surprised when I went to bed and He was still wide awake.

Today I have been running last night through my head over and over again. As I was doing so it hit me that when we talk dirty it's some really... hot and yet slightly disturbing things. *smirks* But that's us all over. Hot and slightly disturbing.

Well, it's not disturbing to me or to Him but to most people they would probably think we were out of our damn minds. But that's okay. I am totally comfortable with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment