July 26, 2012

Down To One

Now that I've been off the second medication for a while now I'm noticing some differences.

First, I'm noticing that I'm not so tired all the damn time. I feel more rested in the morning and don't feel so sluggish all day. My energy levels are back up, thankfully. I really hated feeling like that but didn't attribute it to the second medication, I thought it was just stress. Well, the stress levels are the same so it must have been the second medication after all.

Second, I would say if anything else I have a fuller range of how I'm feeling. I'm not cycling or anything but I feel more. I don't know if that makes sense. It's almost like rather than helping to balance me out the second medication just put a damper on everything.

Third, my sex drive is back in full force! I am more than elated about that. I've always had a high sex drive but after that second medication was in my system for an extended period of time my interest in sex took a nose dive. Again I chalked it up to stress but as time went on I really did start to think it was the second medication and apparently I was right.

Fourth, I'm actually in better moods. As I said before it was like the second medication was putting a damper on everything. I feel like I'm smiling more and laughing more.

There are other small changes as well... I just can't think of anymore right now.

I think Master is noticing all of this as well. I was worried at first that He would tell me I had to go back onto a second medication because I was acting all fucked up or something. I know that He has an outside point of view and can see things that I don't. As a result I was worried that my initial instinct was wrong and that I really couldn't stay on one medication. But He hasn't said anything like that. I know He is enjoying the fact that my sex drive is back but I also know that if it meant that I was unstable He wouldn't care about the sex drive. He wants me happy and healthy.

I'm just glad that I'm on the right track and that my Husband agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment