July 7, 2012

Salon Day

No, I didn't go to a salon... you'll get that joke a little later in the post.

Today was a fucking awesome day. It was a lot of fun even though we didn't really do much. It also helps that it was a hell of a lot cooler out today. I think the high was 78°. And by the time night hit it was down to 68°! Rock on!

The day started with Master and I just relaxing in the living room, waking up and talking a little bit. I needed to head out to Walgreens and asked Master if He would want to come with me. I also told Him that I wanted to take him to the game store to see if there is anything He wanted. I like to buy Him things when I can.

We hit the game store first and He found a game that was a trilogy of games on one disc and it was only $40. He really likes the game series and didn't have any of them anymore so hell yeah we're picking that up. After that we went to Walgreens. I had been talking to my neighbor about dying my hair. Master gave me permission to since He knew that SL had been a hair dresser. He also knew that I wanted to dye my hair all one color. I had tried to basically put a reddish tint in my hair but it didn't turn out right. I couldn't really reach the back and the bottle didn't seem to have enough dye in it. It didn't look horrible but I didn't really like it. SL had told me to buy two bottles of hair dye (the same one obviously). She said that since my hair is longer I'll need more than one bottle of hair dye.

When we got to Walgreens Master helped me pick out the hair color. I wanted it all brown again (I'm a natural brunette) but I wanted it a shade or two darker than my natural hair color. He thought that would look nice as long as it wasn't too dark. This is why He helped me pick it out. I wanted to buy one shade darker than the one He picked out but He said no.

Once we got back home SL said to give her about a half hour and she would dye my hair for me. Well, AK needed her hair fixed and dyed as well. Apparently AK had gotten her hair cut at Cost Cutters and they seriously fucked up the back of it.

AK went first. SL fixed the cut and then dyed her hair. While AK's hair dye was setting in SL dyed my hair. I'm so glad she did it for me. She used to be a professional beautician so I trusted her completely. She even helped me rinse it out, which was really nice of her. She put in the conditioner too. How awesome is that? When my hair was dry SL asked me if she could cut about a quarter inch off my hair just to get of the split ends. I of course said yes. It's not like she wanted to take two inches off so it was all good.

While all of this was going on Master and the other guys were outside talking while SL, AK and myself sat inside doing a "salon" type thing and chit chatting like you would in a hair salon. It was awesome.

My hair turned out fantastic. It's darker, like I wanted, but not too dark. Master loves it as well, thankfully. As a thank you Master ran to the store and got SL some more beer. We went inside to eat dinner and then immediately came back outside to hang out in the nice weather.

Now we're back in for the night and get to spend some alone time with one another. We don't even have the air conditioner on! It's a bloody miracle!

2 comments:

  1. I imagine it's lovely, knowing your natural color. Is it like a chestnut brown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sort of. The label on the box called it a "deep rich brown".

    ReplyDelete