July 4, 2012

Boredom

Well, today has been rather boring. Master and I aren't really into fireworks and parades so we never go to them. Not that it matters since they cancelled the fireworks here as it has been so dry and they don't want to start a fire with the damn things.

AK had been saying last night how annoyed she is with MM and his girlfriend. Since MM got evicted he has been wanting everyone to come to him, etc and so on and does a whole pity party each time. We understand that he is upset but in the end the eviction was his own fault, so yeah...

So she had been bitching about it most of the night. As a result both she and SL said that we should do something here at the apartment complex.

It's fucking hotter than hell outside. Seriously. We're not built for this kind of heat. Well, SL decided to go to her son's house since it has a pool. And AK, for all her complaining last night, ended up going over to MM's place. We were invited as well but we are also annoyed with MM so we decided to decline. We were a bit frustrated due to all of what AK had said last night and she had said we would hang out here. Either way it's outside.

So I simply sent a text to AK saying that if she wants to hang out when she gets home just let us know. I kind of think that Master is regretting turning down the offer to go to MM's place, since there is really nothing going on here. But on the other hand, maybe He's not as we would have had to deal with MM's girlfriend's five young children and it wouldn't be so bad if she didn't let them walk all over her. They aren't disciplined at all and do whatever they want. So five kids running around screaming while the mom acts like it's perfectly okay for them to do so and to be constantly interrupting everyone talking.. that doesn't sound like a good time that's for damn sure.

My brother called today and wanted to know if he could stay at our place for a night or two starting tomorrow. He just wanted to come up and hang out. I told him that this wasn't the best week. Yes, I know I have an extended weekend. But if he were to sleep over tomorrow night it would be hectic in the morning and he'd basically have to leave as soon as everyone got up. Friday morning we have a vet appointment for our dog to get his yearly physical and his distemper shot. Almost immediately after that I have my shrink appointment.

Once all the medical stuff is out of the way Master and I wanted to go bumming around. Saturday we are taking our dog to the groomer's to get a bath. He's too big to bathe at home anymore. So Saturday will be his first grooming. They said it'll take an hour and a half to two hours. Well Master and I don't like the idea of just dropping him off and picking him back up so we'll be at the store waiting. After the groomer's I don't think we have any plans. Who knows though.

Either way it just was too busy the next couple of days to have my brother come up so I told him we'd shoot for sometime in August instead.

1 comment:

  1. Just letting you know there's a contest going on at my blog for a shopping spree. I know you're always making lingerie lists so I thought I'd let you know. Should be able to help you with some of it if you win and you already follow me on twitter so it takes care of one entry already. :)

    ReplyDelete