July 17, 2012

Mini Blog

I know you guys probably already know this, but I use an online mood tracker so that both Master and I can look back and see how things are going in regards to my mood and medication. It even tracks whether or not I'm on the rag so we can see if that effects it at all.

Well this morning I woke up to a note from Master. Normally when I get up before I go to work I leave Him a note to let Him know how I'm doing. So waking up to a note from Him kind of threw me off at first.

The note was basically saying that He went over my mood tracker last night and wants to know if I want to keep doing it. Why? Well, without realizing it I was basically turning it into a mini blog. Not such a bad thing right?

Wrong. I was posting more about day to day stuff rather than how my mood was or how things effected my mood. It was going something like... "And today we did this.. then that.."

That's not helping Him help me keep track of my actual moods or how things are effecting me. Now He didn't really want me to stop using it. He just basically said either use for what it's supposed to be used for or don't use it at all.

And no, He wasn't being a cock about it. He even said in the note that He's not mad or angry, just frustrated.

So I wrote Him back and explained that yes, I still want to use this online tool and I'll do my best to use it correctly, rather than using it as a mini blog. Tonight after we got back inside I did my mood tracker and I used it how I am supposed to use it.

Now I just have to keep doing that. I'm honestly not sure why I started using it as a day to day mini blog. In the beginning I didn't really type all that much into it so Master told me I should. So I did and at first it was fine then suddenly it turned into what I described above. At least He's not mad at me and at least now I realize what I was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment