July 3, 2012

Power Couple

The other night we were sitting outside talking with one of our neighbors and we were talking about relationships for some reason. I forgot how we got on the topic. I think it was because one of our former neighbor's is in a fucked up relationship or some such thing. When suddenly AK said, "You guys are like a power couple." I laughed, looked at her and asked, "Why do you say that?" Her response was, "You two are basically the same person, just different genders."

Master and I have said that time and time again to one another and it's really nice to know that other people view us that way as well. She is the first person to say it to us. I don't know if other people have thought it and have just not said anything, but it was really cool to hear that out loud and it wasn't one of us saying it. 

Tonight we were outside for a little while and because mosquitoes love us for some reason Master went back in to grab the bug spray. He put some on Himself and then sprayed me down. We both hate the way bug spray feels but it's better than being eaten alive and scratching the hell out of yourself for the next few days.

When we decided to come in I knew that Master would hop in the shower to get the bug spray off so I figured that I would just hop in after Him to take my nightly shower. As Master was undressing He told me to just hop in the shower with Him.

So I did. He rinsed off and then grabbed my bath poof. He washed every part of me and took His time doing so. That is so damn relaxing. He put the bath poof back and asked me which shampoo I wanted to use. I told Him which one and He washed my hair. Again, a very relaxing experience. Once I was all squeaky clean and smelling good He rinsed off one more time and hopped out of the shower so I could shave and wash my face.

I thanked Him several times for that. He told me that I haven't had that in a long time. Which is true, but He only does it when I've been really good and He feels I've deserved it. Plus He doesn't do it all that often because He wants to keep it as a special treat, which it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment