July 19, 2012

Brother Dearest

I honestly do not have a thought in my head. Well, nothing really worth blogging about. It's mainly a list of things I have to do tomorrow. Aside from going to work I mean. And aside from going to work I'm not complaining about the things I'm going to be doing. It's mainly visiting my family, so it's all good there.

I have no idea why but I am sore as hell today. It figures, as soon as my neck stops fucking with me my entire back decides to. Master said we'll exchange back rubs later on tonight. I'm definitely looking forward to that. I need it and I know He does to. Although I have a feeling I won't be able to work on His back as well as He'll be able to work on mine. His back is like concrete when it's like this. I've told Him before that I need a jack hammer to rub His back. I don't know why but He forbids it every time I bring it up.

Well, I guess one thing that I could blog about is my brother. He has been with his girlfriend for seven months now. And even though I haven't met the girl I already know that I am not going to like her and she sure as hell isn't going to like me.

How do I know this? I can see that she already has puppet strings on my brother just by what he says and what my mother has told me. My mother is not the type to exaggerate or lie to me. She's just not. She has always been straight forward.

For instance, before he started dating this girl he wanted to get a vasectomy. He has two sons from his previous relationship and he didn't want anymore. Well, after a whopping seven months his girlfriend has now convinced him not to get one because there are other forms of birth control. I'm not one to tell my brother what to do but he is fully dead set against getting a vasectomy now. Meanwhile only three months ago he was going to do it. I swear if he knocks this girl up I'm going to kick his ass.

Another good example is that she tells him what to do with his children and pokes her nose into how he deals with his ex (the mother of his children). Now, I don't like his ex-girlfriend either but she takes care of the kids and does it well. And I'm sorry, but when you're only seven months into a relationship you don't try and dictate what he does with his kids. In fact, you shouldn't be sticking your nose in that situation at all. Deal with your own kid and leave it alone.

There are plenty of other examples. Those are just the two that came off the top of my head.

My brother wants me to meet her really soon. He figures it's time. Hell a month into it he wanted me to meet her. But I just haven't had the time or when I do he doesn't. You know, that kind of thing.

So Master asked me if I am going to play nice. I didn't even think about it.

I am not going to out right attack the bitch. Like I said I haven't even met her yet. I will be polite and go from there. However, if I end up truly not liking her my brother is going to know about it. I see no need to lie to him. If I don't like her, I don't like her. Oh well. He knew I didn't like his last girlfriend either.

I know you probably think I'm going to go into this not liking her and you're probably right. No, I haven't met her and no I'm not really giving her a chance. But I'll gauge it all when I meet her.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'd advise not starting out with attacking 'the bitch'... personally, I'd go for not calling her a bitch until you know she is or is not one. If you go into it expecting that, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up feeling the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be attacking the bitch out right. I've even said so in the post. As far as calling her a bitch... Yes, I will call her that for the way she has spoken to my mother on several occasions. As I said in the post the things I wrote are only a few examples. In regards to her thinking I'm a bitch? I really don't care.

    ReplyDelete