July 12, 2012

Put Away Wet

Two nights ago I had gone to bed and I told Master that if He wanted to wake me up later that would be fine by me. *wink wink nudge nudge* When I got up yesterday morning I knew we hadn't done anything as He had not woken me up so I figured that when He came to bed He just wanted to sleep. Fine, no big deal.

Well when I got home from work last night I asked if He had tried to wake me up. Apparently yes He had but I wouldn't wake up and I wouldn't move into a position where He could just slide in and wake me up that way. I always feel bad when I find that out because it's not like I don't want to fuck, it's just the fact that I couldn't or wouldn't wake up. I never remember Him attempting to wake me when this happens so I must be sleeping rather heavily. He doesn't get mad about it because He knows I'm asleep and that I don't remember any of it.

So last night while I was sitting on the couch, it was getting close to my bedtime and Master had said I could stay up for a bit. We were watching some TV show on Netflix when I said, "Well just make sure I stay up long enough to fuck tonight." I was being half serious and half teasing.

He just looked at me and said, "Well it's not like we can't just go fuck now." So I grinned and said, "Are You sure?" And that is when He ordered me to the bedroom.

He wasn't overly rough with me as I've been stiff and sore most of the week and my body can't seem to decide which part is going to hurt so it just plays roulette. Stupid body.

He had me get on all fours with my ass in the air and my head to the mattress. It wasn't our usual acrobatics but it doesn't mean that it wasn't fucking incredible. *grins* He allowed me to get off several times. Towards the end I snaked my arm underneath me and played with His balls. When He came I played with them a bit more roughly trying to make His orgasm more intense. When we both collapsed I asked if I had been too rough and He said no, that He had really enjoyed it. Apparently my plan worked. There is a method to my madness!

We got up and went into the living room. I felt wide awake when we sat down. I was on a really good after sex body buzz. I sat there for about 10 minutes and noticed that I was ready to pass out. So I said goodnight to Master, got a hug and a kiss and went to bed. I fell asleep with a smile on my face and a wet cunt. I love falling asleep like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment