July 6, 2012

Hit The Ground Running

Today was one of those non-stop running days.

I got up at 6:30am to take the dog out. Normally when I'm off of work, once I get the dog back inside I try to go back to sleep. I laid down and I couldn't stop tossing and turning. I was bothering Master as He had rolled over and told me to stop fidgeting. I had a feeling that I wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep so I just got up instead. About a half hour later I decided to take the car down to the gas station. I had to buy gas, coolant and oil. That wasn't exactly cheap. Gas prices just had to go up two days before my paycheck hit. I hate if when that happens.

I got back to the apartment and Master was still sleeping. I had set the alarm and it had a couple of hours until it went off. I tried laying down on the couch to get a little bit more sleep rather than trying to lay down in bed and Master being bothered. He hasn't been sleeping well and the last thing I want to do is make it harder for Him to sleep comfortably. But of course, I still couldn't fall asleep.

So I just stayed up. I watched Divorce Court on You Tube until the alarm went off. The alarm didn't wake Master so I went into the bedroom, turned the alarm off and gently woke Him. He nuzzled me a little bit and I gave Him a hug.

After His shower we had to leave. The dog had a vet appointment today. So we took him down there to get his distemper shot and his yearly physical. He took his shot well and they said he's perfectly healthy. On the way out they decided to weigh him again as when they did it the last time he wouldn't sit still. The reading at that time was 72lbs. Well today he sat really nice on the scale. Yeah. It was a bit off. He's 80lbs. The doctor said that he needed to loose weight. He told us to cut back on his food.

Once the vet appointment was done we took our dog back home and headed right back out again. I had a doctor appointment at 1pm and we had a couple of stops to make on the way out there. We stopped at Walmart to look at TVs and to look for some sandals for me. The TVs within our price range weren't anything I wanted to we'll be waiting on that. They also did not have any sandals I wanted. So that was a bust. But they did have a Subway inside so Master grabbed some lunch. After that we went to Best Buy. Again, they didn't have what we wanted. Ugh. So those two stops were bust.

At my shrink appointment I told him that I don't really like the side effects of my second medication, especially the drastic decrease in my sex drive. He looked back at my file and saw that we had added the second medication shortly after I was on the full dose of my first medication. The first medication is one of those drugs that have to build up in your system. Perhaps my original complaints that lead to the second medication was just because there wasn't enough of the first medication in my system. So he is giving me a trial period to only be on the first medication. He doesn't want to put me on another medication unless I absolutely need it. So, I'm back down to one medication. Hopefully for good.

When my appointment was done we came back home for two hours. At that time we ran down to visit my dad for a couple of hours. I drove us home and on the way decided I would just knock out some errands right away so I didn't have to deal with it all tomorrow. So I dropped Master off at home and then went to K-Mart to buy new trash cans and soda (the soda was on a really good sale). Then a stop at Pick N Save to buy our neighbors the beer they like because they had bought Master some Jack Blacks. I then had to make another stop at the gas station. Finally I was able to go home and stay there. Master came out to the car and helped me bring everything in. After that we sat outside with our neighbors and gave them their beer. They were really grateful and kept telling us that we didn't have to do that.

Now we're in for the night. Tomorrow SL is going to dye my hair. I had tried to dye it not that long ago and it just didn't turn out the way I thought it would. I want to dye it a darker brown and SL used to be a beautician so she offered to dye it for me as long as I bought the hair dye. No problem there! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment