July 25, 2012

Ass Man

Last night Master wanted me to dress up for Him once I was done taking my shower. So, I put on a mesh mini dress type lingerie that was ass-less. Master is an ass man and apparently He loves my ass (literally) so I wanted to show it off for Him.

When it was about time for me to go to bed Master ordered me to the bedroom. He had me suck His cock for a while before flipping me onto my stomach. As He was fucking me I stuck my legs straight out and crossed them at the ankles.

After He allowed me to cum several times He had me get on all fours and put my ass in the air. As He was fucking me He stuck His thumb up my ass and used that to control how quickly I was bouncing off His cock. He wasn't fully satisfied with that so He pulled out, turned on the lamp in the bedroom and grabbed one of my smaller anal plugs. He lubed it up and was kind enough to put some lube on me as well.

I was surprised at how easily the toy slid in. Yes, it is a smaller one but even still normally there is some discomfort. There was a very tiny bit of discomfort upon initial insertion but that was it. He praised me for how well I took it.

I have a very sensitive ass apparently and as a result I normally have a difficult time having anal sex or taking anal toys. So whenever I am able to do so and don't have to have it stop Master praises me extensively.

He left the toy in and continued to fuck me. It made me go into my sub space rather quickly. Well, almost immediately actually.

He eventually had me lay on my stomach.

That lube we are using now is amazing. I felt no discomfort and it actually felt good. I'm hoping that since we have this new lube (this is only our second time using it) that I will be able to enjoy all of this more. I know how much Master loves anal sex and I want to be able to enjoy it as well so it can occur more often.

We used to have anal sex a lot more frequently. I don't know what changed but suddenly my body couldn't handle it as often and it got to the point that I actually got nervous about it because I was afraid it would hurt in a bad way. Master has never pushed the issue even though He could easily do so as He is the one in charge. But He wants me to enjoy it as well and doesn't want to hurt me in such a way that it makes it so I'll never be able to enjoy it and only "put up" with the pain to please Him. I'm sure His sadistic nature would get off on it but that's not what He wants.

I do have to say that I am thankful that He wants me to enjoy it as well.

He has said though that from now on when I wear something assless my ass is "on the line" as this indicates to Him that I want my ass played with and last night I did. I didn't want to have anal sex, I just wanted my ass played with and basically test the waters.

Today I had no pain or discomfort so again I'm thinking that the lube is helping a lot. It doesn't feel sticky and it seems to last a hell of a lot longer.

As a result I'm hoping to get back to the point where we had anal sex rather frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment