July 5, 2012

Rain Damn It!

Today was hotter than yesterday. It reached 106° today. That is fucking bullshit. They have been saying it's supposed to rain for the past two weeks. Each time it's only been a 30% chance of rain but still. Ugh.

Eventually it dropped to the low 90's and we were sick of sitting in the apartment so we poked our heads outside. Shortly there after a couple of our neighbors came out. So we sat around talking. We just got inside and Master is currently in the shower washing the bug spray off. We have learned to not sit outside at night without bug spray on. That reminds me, we have to buy more.

Tomorrow is going to be somewhat busy. We have the vet appointment in the morning and my shrink appointment in the early afternoon. After that it's whatever we feel like doing.

Originally I thought about hitting the mall but then I was thinking about it and fuck that. I don't want to go to the mall. None of the stores ever have what I want. I see the things I want on their website but then I go into the store and either they don't have it all, it doesn't look like it did on their website, or they have it in sizes that are way too big for me.

Plus, it's not like I have to run out this weekend and buy stuff. I can do that whenever. I only really want to buy some new sandals and a few new summer dresses.

Master hasn't been sleeping well at all. My poor Husband. *sad face*

I'm on day three of my six day weekend. I wish it had been nicer out. But oh well. Not much can be done about it. At least I've been getting extra time with Master, which I have been loving by the way. After this six day weekend I'll have to behave myself and be at work when I'm supposed to be there. I can't play hooky all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment