July 1, 2012

Fireworks!

During the day yesterday I was kind of ticked off about my cell phone. The back of the case on it kept falling off. When I bought the phone I bough a case and holster combo. Well, the cell phone doesn't fit in the holster without the case. It's a touch screen phone and I hate not having a holster/pouch for my cell phone. Well, I called the cell phone place where I bought the phone and they said they can only replace it for the same item and they don't sell that item anymore. So I went to a store that was closer to home and bought a new case (which is rather stylish) and a new pouch for it. I didn't think it would fit in the holster anymore as the case was different. When I got home I found out I was wrong and it does fit in the holster. Master told me to keep the pouch just in case though.

Last night Master and I went over to our former neighbor's girlfriend's house. Hopefully you can follow that. One of our neighbors that we really got along with was evicted, unfortunately. Since that time he's kind of been couch hopping. Lately he's been staying at his girlfriend's house. Well, she had gone to a concert last night and said it was okay for us to go and hang out with him while she was gone. So off we went. The night started off great. We sat around for a while talking and then ate dinner. It was another grill out. We seem to be doing that a lot since we made friends with our neighbors. Not that it's a bad thing. As the night progressed some of the people there departed because they had to go to work early the next morning. A few hours later and it was just the five of us.

MM, SL, AK, Master and myself. MM is the one who got evicted. As the sun started to go down MM decided to break out some fireworks. Master is a bit of a pyro. He loves it when we sit around talking around a fire and He absolutely loves fireworks. He was like a kid in a candy store.

They started off small. Then got a little bigger. They had the kind of fireworks that you put in a mortar and set off. Then when they shoot up they spark like fireworks you see at an actual fireworks show. They had shot off about three of them. When the fourth one was set off the mortar tipped over. Holy shit! It was aimed right at MM. Thankfully Master has incredibly fast reflexes and was able to knock it the other way. There was no time to try and set it back upright without putting Himself in immediate danger. The firework went off, hit the dirt part of the garden and went off. Nothing burned, nothing was damaged.

The night went on and everything was fine and we continued to have fun.

Well late this morning I got a text from MM saying that his girlfriend said him and Master are grounded. Why? Because apparently she didn't want fireworks done last night. That's not our fault or our problem. Nothing was damaged and no one was hurt.

So I simply texted back that his girlfriend can't ground my Husband. We had a good laugh about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment