August 1, 2012

All In One

I saw another thread this morning that got me thinking. It was about how you are married but owned and operated by another. Now, before I go into my post please keep in mind that this only pertains to me and my thoughts. I am not judging anyone.

I'm not typically a submissive person. As a female, I do not feel the need or desire to submit just any old male, or female for that matter. If anything I only had an interest in kinky sex before I met Master, not so much the submission side of things. But when Master and I started delving into this He showed me that side of myself. However, that side of me only responds to Him. He is the only one who makes me feel that way. Period. End of story.

And maybe that's why I think the way I do on this topic. I couldn't imagine being married to Master and not have any kink part to it and yet have a Domination/submission relationship with someone else.

To me, the package deal is what I need. I need it all from one person. It's all or nothing with me. But again since Master is the only one who makes me feel that way and I love Him so very much and we're married... so yeah. I did get the package deal.

I can't imagine submitting to someone else. In fact I would probably just laugh if someone tried to make me. I've "submitted" to another person in so far as taking a few orders but that was because Master told me to. It was ultimately Him the one controlling me and the other person was just allowed, by Him, to give me some orders.

Other than that... no way, no how. In fact with most people I'm rather blunt and to the point. I do not have a submissive personality in general. Master is the one that brings that side of me out. It's Him. It's always been Him and always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment