August 8, 2012

The Wallet Goes On The Right

Last night I had to run down to the store and I had to grab Master's wallet in order to do so. Sometimes just grabbing His wallet is easier than transferring funds between the accounts. And I don't like just taking His card because I don't want to accidentally grab the wrong one out of my purse because they look identical.

When I got back, Master was already relaxed for the evening so I was told to put His wallet in His pants pocket. So I did.

Today I was at work and it was slow as hell. So when Master sent me a text I was more than happy to respond. We just went back and forth for a little while about absolutely nothing. Then Master says, "Do you remember what I said would happen if you ever put my wallet in the wrong pocket again?"

No, I didn't honestly. I remember it was something bad though. You see, for the longest time when I took Master's wallet I would put it in His left back pocket. I have no idea why, but I did. And it drove Him nuts. So He enforced a rule where if I ever take His wallet I am to make that it goes back into His right back pocket.

Well I guess today when He went to go put His pants on the wallet was in the back left pocket. When He first enforced the rule He told me that if I ever broke it I would be in trouble. I just didn't remember how much trouble because it had been quite some time.

Master reminded me that it would have been lashes with His belt. But since the walls are so thin and we don't need the cops called He decided not to use that. He had also thought about orgasm denial but then that puts the anal training on the back burner as I take anal anything a hell of a lot easier if I get off first.

So instead He told me I would have to write the following sentence one thousand times: "The wallet goes on the right."

Yes, you read that number correctly. It may seem excessive to some people but as He pointed out to me, disobeying a very simple rule like that, even if it's accidental, can show that I'm not taking the rest of my rules seriously, since it is such a simple task.

So after I got home from dropping off the other person in the carpool and picking up the animal food Master and I ate dinner. Almost immediately after we were done eating I picked up the pen and paper. He wants it done by hand. It's not because He thinks I'd be stupid enough to use copy and paste, but because He knows I type like a maniac and He really, really wants this to stick.

I started at about 6:45pm? Somewhere right around there. I had to take a couple of small breaks because my hand was cramping. He told me to stop when I got to four hundred and then to start my nightly routine. I got to four hundred a little after 9pm. So to write "The wallet goes on the right," four hundred times took me a little over two hours. Holy hell. I honestly didn't think it would take that long to not even get half way through it but then I'm thinking in typing, not hand writing.

I haven't had to hand write that much in years. Everything is electronic these days after all. My hand is killing me. It's too bad I'm not ambidextrous because then I could give my right hand a rest and switch to my left.

No comments:

Post a Comment