August 3, 2012

Ha Fuckers!

Today I dropped off our rent check. I don't trust the rent to reach them on time if I send it by mail even though they are really close by. So I figure that since they are so close I'll just take the five minute drive and drop it off.

Last night I had typed up a letter regarding the post I did last night about the neighbors and their dogs. I just signed it "concerned neighbors" as it's not just us and one of the neighbors I was writing about is bat shit insane and we didn't want any retaliation basically.

Anyway, when you drop off a rent check you basically walk into their office and place the check in a little plastic sleeve they have so they aren't "bothered". So when I did that I slipped the letter in there as well.

Apparently they got on it right away. Tonight both people took their dogs out back to use the bathroom rather than using their front lawns and when Master walked past to take our dog out the dogs were only out with their owners and weren't near the sidewalk at all.

Rock the fuck on! Hopefully it'll stay that way. I think it will because when someone complains about a pet the landlord basically says that having a pet is a privilege and not a right, so if you don't follow the rules they can tell you that you can no longer have an animal. It straightens people right the fuck out.

That happened one time with our last dog. We didn't know it at the time but our last dog would bark a lot when we weren't home. So we got a letter in the mail asking us to lock our dog up and that if we didn't care of it then we would no longer be allowed to have animal.

As I said we had no idea because well, we weren't home. So we simply starting putting him in the back bedroom when we weren't home and everything was fine.

Like I said though, we'll see how long this lasts. I'm really glad I typed up that letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment