August 15, 2012

Wednesday Ramblings

Today there isn't much kinky on my mind and nothing on the boards are really striking me for a blog post idea. So I figured I would just ramble a bit.

I had a pounding headache and my ears felt clogged all day at work. On the ride home I started to feel better. Master and I ate dinner and we started to watch a movie. But we noticed that some of our neighbors were starting to gather outside so we turned the movie off and headed on over. It's really nice out tonight and sitting around talking with our neighbors is a great excuse for sitting out there.

So we're sitting around talking about random bullshit. I felt fine when we first sat down. It was probably about 6pm? Some where around there. However, as I continued to sit there my back and shoulders started to hurt. And the pain continued to escalate as I continued to sit there. I was having a good time and everything (except for when the conversations turned to politics) but eventually I just couldn't take it anymore. My shoulders felt like they were on fire when I finally stood up, apologized, and told everyone I had to call it a night. I came in at about 8pm.

Master decided to come inside with me. He said that later He'll work on my back and shoulders for me. I don't know what I would do without Him. He takes care of me in more ways than one.

Another thought passed through my mind while we were sitting outside though. A couple of our neighbors started talking about their grandparents.

Well, my grandfather is not doing well. He hasn't been doing well for a long while now but he keeps going. He can still take care of himself and everything but his heart has taken a beating and it's showing more and more. I try to keep that to the back of my mind but when they started talking about their grandparents it made me realize that my grandfather's birthday is only a couple of weeks away. He's going to be 74 years old. He told me once he just wanted to live longer than his dad did. Well, his dad died at 65. He's got him by almost a decade. He's ready to go though and I know that. Every time one of my family members see him he is quick to tell everyone that he is ready to go see his wife, my grandmother. His mind is willing but his body won't give up the ghost.

These thoughts don't have me depressed or anything, surprisingly. They are just freshly swimming around in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment