August 29, 2012

Limits

Another thread based post.

This thread had to do with what other people have as "off limits" or "hard limits" in their dynamic based relationship.

It had me thinking to about nine years ago when Master and I were first dipping our toes in the kinky world beyond just rough sex. We had sat down and discussed a lot of things including things that were off limits, hard limits.. whatever you want to call them. I also remember we actually had a contract that we both signed. Actually there were a few of them.

So I used to have a lot more say than I do now. But as I said, we were just getting our feet wet and trying to decide how far into the deep end we really wanted to go with all of it.

As the years passed we stopped paying attention to the contracts. We didn't bother writing more up. We were in a constant state of flux. Things would change, things would get more intense, new rules would be enforced, others would go away. It just was way too much to try and write down and on top of it we didn't really see the need for it anymore. Our communication is open and honest so why bother with a contract anymore? We both know what's up and what's going on. So fuck it.

Also, the list of hard limits/no limits got a hell of a lot smaller. We both became more open to new ideas and willing to try more of them out as we became more and more comfortable with our roles. We wanted to push the envelope a little bit. If we tried something and we ended up not liking it, oh well... at least now we know. If we tried something and we liked it.. awesome! We were glad we at least tried.

And then the time came where there were no limits on my part really. It all became His limits and therefore my limits.

And they are rather basic.

  • Cheating
  • No scat play.
  • Nothing that would put either one of us in the hospital or jail.
  • Nothing at all to do with children because that is just sick and twisted and disgusts both of us.
  • Nothing at all to do with animals because that is just sick and twisted and disgusts both of us. 
That pretty much sums it all up right there. Like I said, they are basic. I know that some slaves don't have that whole cheating thing on their limits list and as I said they aren't really up to me anymore, it's all Him. But that is one thing that we both strongly agree on. And to be honest with you, if He didn't feel that was a limit I still would. That would be my one "Oh hell no!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment