August 27, 2012

Don't Cross That Line

I was reading a thread the other day with a slave asking what a Master/Mistress should do with a smart ass slave.

Um... well... I am a smart ass. There are no two ways about that. It's a fact.

There is a difference however between me being a smart ass with other people and me being a smart ass with Master. When I'm talking to or joking around with other people it's pretty much no holds barred I'm being a smart ass bitch so there! *sticks tongue out* It's normally in good fun though. Normally. There are times where it's a back handed compliment but I know damn well that's what it's coming across as.

With Master on the other hand... Yes I can be a smart ass. But it's on a different level. It's more a playful smart ass type thing, if that makes any damn sense.

I don't challenge Him. I am playful about it. He knows this and it's actually one of the qualities He likes about me. He likes that I have a sense of humor and we both like the fact that we can joke around with one another.

There is a line though. A big fat line drawn in the sand. Sometimes I stay the fuck away from it and know when to pull back. There are times where I will go right up to it and act like I'm about to put one foot across the line and run away laughing. In those situations that's when I'm being playful. When I go up to that line yet know when to back away from it, again playfully, He will either shake His head and laugh or He'll give me a warning.

Said warning is normally a look or a "That's enough Kitten."

Nine times out of ten I will stop when He says something like that or I see that look appear on His face. I have a brain for a reason after all.

But I'm not perfect and sometimes I tap dance on that line a little too much and I don't know when to stop. He'll give me the warning. I may acknowledge it at first but then go back to my tap dance routine a little while later.

This is normally about the time that He'll tell me to knock my shit off. Or He'll just simply grab my throat. Now, in my head I'm just being playful at the moment but when He grabs my throat I know good and god damn well that I have gone too far.

There have also been times where, for whatever reason, I just can't stop laughing. Even when His hand is around my throat and I can barely breathe I can't stop laughing. I don't know if it's a manic thing, I don't know if it's a nervous thing.. I have no fucking clue.

But when Master has had enough He has had enough. If I don't stop after all of the above has happened He will then proceed to squeeze my neck. There have been times where He really needed to get His point across and not only squeezed but applied pressure to the pressure points in my neck and shoulders. That right there, ladies and gentlemen, is a sure fire way of getting me to go docile so fast my own head spins.

Thankfully those occasions are few and far between.

But if a slave has to ask what a Master/Mistress should do with a smart ass slave, to me there is something wrong with that picture. Um, shouldn't they know how to handle You? Master knows how to yank my leash. And yes, I know we've been together for a long time but He's found out through trial and error and it really didn't take Him long to figure it out either.

He never stays mad at me about it though. Once I've settled down, regardless of how long it took, He knows that He has me in check basically. He also knows when it's actually due to a manic mode. He is a little more forgiving and more patient but will still put me in my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment